Thhe Female Alpha 3-Let's go

Rhys's P.O.V

"A white wolf in the Middle Himalayas?" I looked at them unbelieving. "You know I can't believe that, right? There haven't been any wolf packs in India for the last few decades. Even if they're rogue, they must have gotten to the Himalayas by crossing the mountains somehow. And if that's the case, then someone must have seen them. I've had no such reports in the last decade and neither had the previous Alpha."

"Yeah, we thought you wouldn't believe us. After all, it was just a fragment of our imagination that killed eight of our best spies." Aiden answered sarcastically, but his voice shook with the pain of loss.

"It's true. You can see our memories if you want to. But there is a white wolf in the Middle Himalayas, a potentially powerful Alpha that just killed our men. We need to investigate if he is any threat to us. I cannot just stand and watch as our men get slaughtered!" Devon said, his voice coming out as a harsh snarl.

I saw Zyane tense up from the corner of my eyes but I made a tiny movement with my hand to tell him to stand down. Devon and Aiden weren't in their proper state of mind, having just lost some of their best warriors. I could sympathies with them, but I also knew they were looking for a motive.

It was tradition. If we were able to defeat an Alpha then their pack members were distributed among the other packs. Their Alpha was then killed or sentenced to wander alone as a rogue wolf, depending on the severity of their crimes. These two obviously had things in mind for the wolves in the Himalayas. If they kill the Alpha, they could easily take in the wolves under their command and extend their pack numbers. But they were both Alphas. It was not my place to point out how they rule their territory or if they want to declare war on another Alpha. Rogue's were nomadic wolves that deny the authority of an Alpha and roam free on their own, but if this rogue pack had decided to bond together, it might be to cause trouble for the other existing pack around their location.

"I'll investigate into the matter," I gave them a pointed look when they opened their mouth to protest. "I don't need you two starting any unnecessary war with someone who probably just wants to be left alone. I can take care of the matter alone. And we won't pointlessly capture and kill for your sick pleasures."

"But what if the Al-" Aiden started but I cut him off.

"If the Alpha wants to attack, I'll take him down. If they decide to form a treaty, they are free to join us. And if they want to be left alone, they will be left ALONE...until they make a move." I emphasized the word 'alone' to make the two dickheads understand.

"Ok. Fine. Whatever!" Devon and Aiden replied simultaneously and the line went dead.

God, they could sulk better than any woman in her menstrual cycle.

I sighed in relief and turned to Zyane who had been listening to the entire conversation quietly while staying out of the camera range. I couldn't directly involve him into our conversation; he wasn't an Alpha so the others could take insult. "What do you think?" I asked him while rubbing my temples.

"Those pigs are after the women." Zyane replied with a frown. "But if they are willing to let you check their mind then it means they aren't lying either."

Wolves in a pack were all connected to their Alpha through a mental bond. But a unique trait that only an Alpha could possess is the power to read the minds of other Alphas and their pack members. By their permission of course, or in cases of emergency, otherwise it would start an unnecessary war among the packs. Nobody wants to be violated by another Alpha when they have no business snooping around in another person's mind.