Chapter 17

****************

Alexander's POV

" Am I still your Darling Little Kitten? "

I clenched my fists and sighed. I looked on the kitten who I knew on the inside was mine. Now that I knew she was ok I relaxed a bit but not too much. Anything could happen and I could just loose her like that. My father walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

" Come on Alexander.... I think you've endured enough for one day. " He said and I looked over to him seeing the sincerity he had in his eyes. I looked back a kitten who was now swaying side to side twitching slightly. I sighed again and turned out of his hold walking toward the cell door. Everyone followed behind but I stopped once I heard Sarah whisper.

" Don't leave me..... "

I turned back to the exit and kept going. There's no telling what mind tricks that girl has up her sleeve and I really don't want to be the one to find out hurting kittens situation even more. Jaxon's dad locked the cell door and made his way back to us.  Once we reached the living room, I ran my hands down my face and puffed in exhaustion.

" Where's the control room located? " I asked leaning against the wall.

" Shouldn't you get that cleaned up first? " My father asked pointing to the bite still bleeding on my arm. I growled and stood up straight from the wall.

" Where is the fucking control room. " I said extremely agitated. He rolled his eyes at me and started walking up the stairs making a gesture so we could follow him. We enter the control room which had the huge tinted windows from earlier.

*Just imagine the wall behind the computer and the same wall on the other side are big windows

*Just imagine the wall behind the computer and the same wall on the other side are big windows. *

I looked out of the window and sighed. There was kitten at the bottom swaying back and forth, still laughing and crying. I turned and walked through the doorway which had the computers and sound system. I sat in front of the computer and pulled up the security cameras footage, which the cameras were placed in the for corners of the room to give me a full view of her.

I put the sound up a little so I could hear what was going on and so far nothing too unusual. All of the fathers who were with us except mine left the room to go do whatever they had to do. Meanwhile my father was standing at the window, Liam had Charlie asleep in his arms and Nate and Jaxon were looking around in the other room.

While staring at the screen giving full attention towards kitten I felt someone grab my injured arm. I looked over to see my mother, Linda, holding it and pulling out her suitcase of a first aid kit.

When she started cleaning the bite I sighed " Mother you don't have to..... " She looked up at me with a face that told me to shut the hell up. I knew better than to argue with her about something meaningless so I let her do what she wanted. When she finished she kissed my forehead and smiled.