Chapter 10

After we got Ciel out and kitty out we all settled down and I got cleaned up it was time for Ciel to retire and Sebastian helped him. So it was just me and kitty in our room.

"Meow meow meow?"(could we go tonight?) she asked and I nodded

I got up and got dressed and waited for Sebastian once he got here I asked him if we all could go tonight and train and he agreed.

So now we are in a very plane area where no living thing is near.

"Ok just use any power you have" Sebastian said and he stood back and I started as kitty stayed by sebbys side

I raised my hands high and started to feel light and power....

Sebastian's pov...

As I was watching ______ train herself it was incredible she started out by black mist in the air which soon turned into a form of a cat with wings and it flew around her as she raised her hands higher and red mist came and circled her body. She was beautiful. She lost some control but gained it all back together.

Soon mist was covering her body and then once the mist clears she was wearing something different it was a black tight suit with red and blue markings it was amazing to watch. Then kitty started to glow and markings started to appear on her fur.

_____s powers were incredible she then formed a giant dagger with the black mist and then stabbed the ground with it and the weapon was real but made out of mist it was outrageous!

She then started to rise from the floor the black mist went to her back and formed wings and she flew around and then she sent kitty some black mist wings to and kitty flew around the red mist was circling them both and the black mist. Then they started to come to the floor and she took her powers away.

And looked at me.

"That was amazing"I say

Your pov....

"That was amazing!" Sebastian says as I stand

"You really think so?" I ask and he nods

We kept talking and I trained more with my powers and discovered many things..

BLACK MIST: forms into real objects which work (ex. Knife, gun, exc..)

RED MIST: supports the black mist and gives better flow..

As Sebastian and I were talking what we didn't know was someone was watching....

Persons pov....

I haven't seen magic like that for years that girl has the plague of power and I need it! It belongs to me! She doesn't even know what that power is capable of...All these years I thought my powers were no longer. But now she has them and if I can't get my powers back then I'll take her! But I must get to her alone.. hehehe darling demon your nightmare is beginning!

Your pov.....

I felt so weird so I asked Sebastian if we could go back home and he agreed and we went home.

.........

It's been 2 days and I've been having this feeling that I've been being watched.

Sebastian and Ciel are awesome people to be near but I think it's time to go back to my brother... I know what I'm about to tell kitty she will be mad but he is my brother...

"Kitty can I talk to you?" I asked her and she came to me

"Meow?"(what's up?)

"Kitty I think it's time to tell Claude about the truth I can't handle it I've been having a feeling I'm being watch and I just want him to know incase anything happens..."I say