- Get Out Of My Head, Malfoy -

Ron

"They shagged Harry!" I exclaimed. 

Harry looked at me, clearly confused, "Who shagged?" 

I kicked the sofa in Harry and Ginny's living space. "Malfoy and 'Mione!"

 Harry jumped up, "THEY WHAT!?" 

I nodded. 

Harry frowned suddenly, as if he thought I was making it up. "Are you sure you heard them right?" 

I nodded, "Absolutely!" 

Harry nodded, settling down, somehow, and sitting back down on the sofa, "Right, and who exactly told you this?"

I glared, "Malfoy." 

Harry nodded, smiling a bit, "I thought so." 

I frowned at him, "How are you so alright with this? Malfoy the bloody ferret has just shagged your best friend!" 

Harry rolled his eyes, "Ron, Malfoy's just playing a joke on you. He's lying. Besides, Hermione would die before touching any part of Malfoy." 

Pictures that I'd seen in my darkest nightmares appeared and I waved them away and said to Harry, "But I saw her blush! As soon as he said that, she started blushing!" 

Harry frowned, "She probably started seeing the same exact pictures you are right now."

I groaned and fell onto the couch.

The door flew up and all I saw was a mane of curly hair. 

"Ron, I have to speak with you," Hermione said. 

Malfoy was standing casually in the doorframe.

"What's he doing here?" 

Malfoy smirked, "I'm here to gloat about how I got further in a matter of days that you've got in years." 

I clenched my fists and narrowed my eyebrows at him. 

Hermione groaned, "Malfoy, I will kill you," She mumbled, "Now do what you were supposed to do before." 

Malfoy sighed and walked up to me, "I apologize for lying to you about shagging Hermione. I haven't shagged anything, but I am planning on-" I pulled out my wand, but Malfoy said, "Expelliarmus," and my wand flew out of my hand into his.

He sighed and turned to Hermione, "You see, this is why I didn't want to come here." 

Hermione was pinching the bridge of her nose. 

"Give me my wand back, Malfoy!" I shouted. 

Malfoy smirked at me, "Of course, Weasel." Malfoy threw it at the sofa. He winked at Hermione, who was too busy rolling her eyes to notice much.

"Ron. Now that that's all cleared up, I really do think that we should talk about... well-" 

I interrupted her, "Yeah..." 

I glanced at Malfoy, then back at Hermione, "Does he really have to be here?" 

Malfoy looked smug and made himself at home on the sofa, Hermione gave me a pointed glance. 

I sighed, "Fine."

"Why did you avoid me?" Hermione asked. 

I shook my head, "I'm not the one who was running away when someone said their name and said they wanted to talk about this!"

 Hermione blushed, "To be fair, we both were avoiding each other." 

I nodded, "But you didn't even try to still be together with me!"