17

"What the hell was that Harry?" Coach Beast yelled after the team was gone. "It's not okay to punch people!"

"But I didn't even hit him." Harry said crossing his arms over his chest.

"But you attempted to!"

Harry just rolled his eyes.

"Apologize Harry." Beast demanded.

"He doesn't need one. He's the one who picked on my sister Gemma."

"Yes that was wrong of Louis." she said turning to me with a glare. "But that still was uncalled for." she said turning back to him.

"I don't care. I'm not saying sorry." Harry shrugged. "So I'm gonna go home."

"Oh no your not." Beast said shaking her head. "You're staying here to practice your dancing skills as punishment. Louis will stay here to help you. I need to take care of the team like I do when you boys leave."

"Aren't you worried I'll kill him?" Harry joked.

"I'll be back in an hour." Beast said. "And if you do, you'll be sorry." she said and then left.

Harry huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not dancing Louis." Harry then said once the door closed.

"Harry just practice with me." I said sighing.

"No." he said shaking his head.

"Okay look, I'm sorry about saying that about Gemma." I said and saw Harry glare at me. "No truly." I said. "I'm sorry. That was completely uncalled for. Gemma's an amazing dancer. I was her teacher so I should know."

Harry sighed and put his crossed arms down by his side.

"I'm sorry for hitting you." he said gloomy since he really didn't want to say sorry.

"Well ready to get to work then?" I smiled.

"I still don't want to dance though."

"Oh come on Harry. You're one of the best ones in here."

"I am?" Harry asked not believing me and knitting his eyebrows together.

"Oh yeah." I nodded. "You're fantastic."

I'm not even lying on this one.

He's incredible.

"Well I thought I sucked?"

"You don't." I said shaking my head. "I can't believe you'd think that."

"Well compared to you I suck." he said.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"I mean you put so much emotion into your dancing. I don't do that. I just move."

"Well you have to find a song that moves you then."

"Well what songs that?" he asked.

"I can't tell you that." I laughed. "What's your favorite slower song?"

"Lost boy." he answered quickly.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"My favorite movie is Peter Pan." he said.

"Really?" I asked. "Mine too." I smiled.

"Really?" he asked shocked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I watch it every time I'm sick. I've done that since I was little."

"Woe." he said.

"Why do you like it?"

"It was my uh- best friends favorite movie. He made me watch it all the time." he answered.