Tower of Illusion

Buried into the desert lies a large city named Septic. Septic is known as the castle over the plains to those near by. Septic has colorful shops, a skilled blacksmith and a cozy church. The local blacksmith is rarely near by to assist those in need. Each afternoon, blacksmith Zory would traverse to the top of the rooftop and say a prayer. Looking to the horizon with their weapon drawn, they visualizes their prayer. A cool rain burst around their face and they opened their eyes. They could see a bunch of light nearly on the plains. The blacksmith wondered about the distant city. They decided they would announce their curiosity to the friends of Septic. They demanded their friends to gather any supplies they could share and Zory would take a journey to the nearby city and try to assist. After nearly a quarter of a month of horseback riding, Zory could look down over the last hill and down onto the city. This was more than a burning city, this was an attack. There was a monstrous animal just on the outskirts of the city observing its smolder. Zory attempted to spot if anyone was in need of help, but it was too smokey to see. Zory would have to venture downward to search for survivors. If the animal were to see them, they would certainly be killed. But they should not take the chance of leaving someone. As Zory neared the burning city, they could sense a woman weeping. They ran in to try to save her. She was trapped inside one of the houses. Zory pried the wall open and asked if there was anyone else. She said she was the only survivor. She said her name was Yeahee. It was time to run. Zory and Yeahee escaped the damaged house, and were filled with determination [You see what I did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]to escape to safety. The animal had picked up a new scent and seen them. It was an Ender dragon! The Ender dragon jumped down to try to claw them. Zory, determined to protect Yeahee, draw their sword and plunged at the Ender dragon. Just as the Ender dragon attempted to claw Zory, they sunk their sword deep into the Ender dragons' eye, killing it. Yeahee was surprised at the size of the beast. Zory headed to Yeahee and grabbed her, reminding her that no threat is too big to handle. They could now adventure to Septic now.