4:Japan

I knock on the door, waiting for him to open it. My family was currently going shopping, since my sister didn't want to visit Viktor.

"Yes?" Viktor opens the door, I smile.

"Viktor! It's me!"

He smiles widely and pulls me into a hug. Wow, he sure loves hugs. He tells me to come in and I sit down on the couch next to his dog, Makkachin. Viktor sits next to me.

"Did you see this video yet?"

"No, I've been on a plane"

"Alright, I was going to watch it before you got here but now we can watch it together!"

He presses play and we watch the man on the ice skate around, perfectly imitating Viktor's routine. Viktor watched intently, no emotions showing on his face. I do almost the same, but you can see the amazement on my face. The video finishes, he turns off his phone and stands up.

"I'm going to Japan! Would you like to come with me?"

I stare at him. "Are you sure? But why would you need me to come?"

"I know you have talent Crystal. I want you to use it, and help me coach this Yuuri. You will help me help him be one with the music!"

"Sure, just let me call my parents first"

He starts dragging me out of his apartment. "No need, I will pay for the ticket and I'm your cousin, it's not like I'm kidnapping you"

***

We land in Japan and go to a place called Yu-topia. He goes into the baths and I sit, eating a pork cutlet bowl, in the room I was sharing with Viktor. My bed was on one side and his was on the other, there was a curtain placed in the middle so we could have our privacy.

He's gonna scare the poor boy. Viktor was planning on saying he was gonna be Yuuri's new coach, and he planned to do it while he was in the bath. I finish the food and bring it downstairs, to find Yuuri, the man who was figure skating, in a bulky coat being jumped on by Makkachin. Someone, I'm guessing his father, tells him that a handsome foreigner in the outdoor bath and he races to see.

I laugh and head back up to my room. I take out a book and start reading. Eventually, Viktor comes back up to the room and looks pleased with himself.

"I am a coach!"

"Great job. It wasn't hard to see the outcome though" I say not taking my eyes off the book.

He takes it out of my hands. "I will be making him a program, with the help of you"

"No" I grab the book out of his hand, and he starts begging me to help. "Fine" I grumble.

I put my book down and go to sleep, ready for the long day that awaited us.