Snap!

Previously

Anxiety's POV:

"I love you Anxiety."

"I love you too Princey."

This is the happiest I've been in a long time, Prince makes everything brighter, and he chases the darkness away. I'm  so glad that he's a part of my life and I hope he'll let me be a part of his life until the end of time.

Thomas's POV:

'It's a bit weird to see myself kissing myself, but I'm glad Prince and Anxiety finally got together.' All of us were cheering and clapping for them, 'I wish I had a camera right about now.'

Logic's POV:

'It's about time those two got together, I could tell they liked each other way before all of this happened. They were always flirting with each other, and it's an obvious conclusion to come to whether they realized it or not.' I smiled when they kissed, I was very happy for them, but I found that I kept looking at Morality and then back to the new couple with a hint of... jealousy? Suddenly Morality hugged me and that caused my heart to race, when he pulled away I missed the contact. 'What's wrong with me?'

Morality's POV:

I pulled out the camera that I always kept with me and took a picture of Prince and Anxiety, I couldn't stop myself from squealing like a fangirl.

"Now I can finally start planning their wedding!"

'Oops did I say that out loud? All well they probably didn't hear me, besides it's about time those two got together.' I got so excited that I hugged Logic, but as soon as I hugged him I could feel my face heating up. 'Am I blushing? Why am I blushing? I've hugged Logic plenty of times so why would I... Oh! Oh no no no no no! Do I like... Logic?!? No! Of course not! That would be ridiculous! We're just good friends... right? Besides there's no way Logic would feel the same way...' I let go of Logic and shoved all of those thoughts away, 'Right now I need to be happy for Prince and Anxiety, and not worry about  my confused feelings.'

Prince's POV:

'Why do I feel like we're forgetting something...'

"Ewww cooties!"

I looked over to see Crazy pretending to gag when I remembered what I forgot, 'Crazy hasn't fixed the mind space and it's crumbling before our eyes!' I sped over to Crazy and put my hands on her shoulders,

"Crazy you need to fix the mind space before it's completely destroyed!"

She looked around at all the chaos and then looked into my eyes,

"Okay."

She used her powers to get rid of the tower and the rest of the Disney villains, then she returned the mind space to normal.

Jon's POV:

'Whatever was causing me to feel even more depressed must have stopped because I feel slightly better. Unfortunately I still have Depression, maybe I should take some of the anti-depression medication Thomas got for me.' I walk over to the bottle of pills and take some of the medicine, 'Who knows maybe this stuff will actually help.'

Anxiety's POV:

I'm glad that's over, but I feel like I'm forgetting someone... 'Depression! Where is she?!? Is she okay?!?' The others must've noticed that I was freaking out because they all looked worried, Princey put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Anxiety what's wrong?"

"I-I was hanging out with D-Depression before all of this h-happened. I-I don't know where she i-is, or if she's o-okay."

Princey suddenly pulled me into a hug and rubbed soothing circles into my back.

"Shh, Shh, it's okay, everything's going to be okay. I'm sure she's fine, we'll find her I promise, so please don't cry Anxiety."

'Cry?' I touch my face to find that I was in fact crying, which probably means I was heading down the path of having an anxiety attack. Prince wipes the tears from my eyes, and I managed to calm down.

Prince's POV:

When Anxiety started crying I was afraid he was going to end up having an anxiety attack, but I managed to calm him down. What I don't understand is why he's so worried about her, she's the reason Jon hasn't been happy in a while, but I'll do anything to make Anxiety happy, even making sure that Depression is okay. We decided to split up so we could locate Depression faster, the teams went Logic and Morality, Thomas and Crazy, and Anxiety and I.

Depression's POV:

'I shouldn't be hiding like a coward, I should go find Anxiety and make sure he's okay!' I started to look for him, when I finally found him he was kissing Prince, Thomas and his other main personalities were cheering. I'm glad the other personalities are being nice to Anxiety now, but when I saw Prince and Anxiety kissing, something inside of me... snapped.

"How dare he take Anxiety away from me! Anxiety belongs to me not you! I won't let you take him away from me!"

I saw Anxiety start crying because he was worried about me, 'You see that Anxiety loves me more than you, don't worry Anxiety I will save you from that fake hero.' They split up searching for me and Anxiety was paired up with Prince, I decided to wait until they went into an area where no one else was around. When they finally did, I decided this was my chance to strike, I grabbed a sword that happened to be nearby and then I locked my sights on Prince and charged.

"DIE!!!"

Anxiety's POV:

We have been searching for a while, but there's been no sign of her, I'm getting really worried. I was about to tell Prince that we should move on to the next room when,

"DIE!!!"

I turned and saw Depression running straight for Princey with a sword, time seemed to slow down. I tried to run to Princey, but I couldn't move fast enough, Princey had turned around and was now facing Depression. I reached out my hand towards him, and then Depression stabbed Princey through the chest, that's when time sped back up.

"PRINCE!!!"

Thomas's POV:

We were searching for Depression when we heard Anxiety cry out, we ran as fast as we could to where Anxiety and Prince were. The closer we got to them, the more my heart filled with dread. We finally reached them, but I never could've prepared myself for what I saw, Princey was dying, Anxiety was crying, and Depression was holding a sword with blood on it. The others and I ran over to Depression and took the sword away from her while holding her back. 'Why did this have to happen, they finally got together just so they could be ripped apart.' I was crying and so was everyone else, but Anxiety was crying the loudest, none of us knew what to do and hearing everything Anxiety said made my heart break even more.

Anxiety's POV:

I caught him just before he hit the ground and put his head in my lap, I heard the others burst into the room, and it sounded like they took the sword from Depression and were holding her back so she couldn't hurt anyone else. I could care less about that, with Princey's head in my lap, I kneeled over him and put my head on his chest. I was sobbing, and begging Princey to wake up, my voice was shaking and cracking the entire time, but I didn't care.

"Wake up, please, I'm begging you just open your eyes. Princey please, please don't leave me."

Now before you all yell and cry I need to give you all these.

*passes out custom silver buckets to everyone*

Please donate your tears and put them in the buckets so we can help fuel Prplzorua 's angst train.

It was about time I did a super angstyish chapter, sorry not sorry. Thank you guys for reading this chapter and I will see you all next time! BYE!!!