stay....

we were siting, all of us talking....mostly me and the boys trying to get to know eachother...we were very much enjoying eachother company...

* a few hours later*

we were going to head home when i forgot something..."crap!!!" i said, kitty and the other boys looked cofused so i decided to tell them my shameful bad news...." i got fired from my job and i lost my apartment" i said kinda sad. i was fired because josh forgot to lockup the other night when i was suppose to lockup and i got blamed for it....i know stupid...anyway, the boys looked at eachother and it looked like they were mind linking so i tried to tap in....bingo!!! can we let her stay liam? said who i thought was harry if we do your buying her food...i know her kind i can smell it true blooded werewolf...meaning she comes from a family of werewolfs....liam says. then after awhile zayn chirps in and says liam it doesent matter if she were going to kill us dont you think she would have done it already?he say and lou agrees with zayns statment. fine....but if i wake up almost dead because you guys let her stay im going to haunt you forever liam says seriously the boys all chearout loud, jumping and claping like kids, well, all except liam... "bella, you can stay with us..." i tell them i got to go get my stuff they say ok and that night i choose my room and unpack everything thats mine and go to sleep.night!!!!