Chapter Sixteen

P.S. You sort of have to read the thing I put at the bottom....heh 

Chapter Sixteen  

Dear Mr. Diary,  

Second day in a row I wish I was never born. Why? Hmm, maybe it’s because of the fact that back-stabbing, no good, son of a female dog Ezekiel called me a whore. ME! The only guy I’ve kissed in the last year was him! I was almost rapped because I wanted to wait for sex! That is so not whorish behavior! God I thought he was my friend…

Well on the Bright side I made a new friend yesterday. His name is Trevor and he’s rather nice looking. Heh. His sister, Abby, says he’s a player but I wouldn’t mind being played by him….OH GOD I AM A WHORE!   *sigh* I had this conversation to myself yesterday…I’m just a horny teenage boy who wants someone he can do naughty things with. What the hell did I just write?! I swear something is wrong with me today.  

Anyways today’s goal is to do the whole eat a spoonful of cinnamon. I might have said this before but I think I’m going to die today. I’ve never done the cinnamon challenge but I heard some kids at school taking about how horrible it is. I don’t want to do this! Maybe I can make a clone of myself and make him do it for me. That wouldn’t be cheating!

  Well Mr. Diary tell my mom and dad I love them, pat Mr. Fluff for me, and kick Jamie and Ezekiel in their no no’s! GOODBYE WORD!

Love, Love

  I zoom over to Lannie’s cabin first thing after I awake. I don’t want to waste any time because I woke up pretty late this morning. Right as I’m about to run up to it I notice Ezekiel and Lannie sitting on the porch steps talking.    They both look all sad so I decide to see what they’re talking about. I slowly walk to the side of the cabin and sit. Luckily I can easily hear what they’re saying here and they won’t see me.  

“I don’t know what to tell you Ezekiel.” You could hear the concern in Lannie voice. If I could see them I believe she would have placed a hand on his shoulder or given him a hug.

  “I’ve really screwed up haven’t I?” Ezekiel groans. “If only he’d understand I didn’t call him that. I’d never call him such a horrible name!” Was he talking about calling me a you know what? I know what I heard and he certainly called me that.

  “Well I mean maybe you could have told him you didn’t mean him. God if I would have known about what happened between Trevor and you I would have never taken him over there.” Oh so now they’re bringing him into this? What did Trevor do to Ezekiel?  

I hear Ezekiel sigh. “I just want things to be like they were a few days ago. I don’t want him to be mad at me. I hate that I made him upset. Jamie has just been hanging out with Callie the whole time. He doesn’t get to see how bad we’ve messed up. I’m sure he cares after all he is Logan’s best friend- at least in Jamie’s eyes.” Could Jamie have been texting Callie the other day when I got my lip pierced? Is she the one he was talking to that made him smile?

My heart sinks and I feel sick. I can’t believe it. Jamie likes Callie. The person I love with all my heart is in love with quite little shy Callie. Didn’t I say this before I decided I liked him? He said he didn’t want a relationship? What made him change his mind?  Why must I be incredibly good at matchmaking! I don’t want this curse!  

  I groan not caring If they hear me. In fact they do and Ezekiel stands up and stares at me. "Logan?" his eyes widen and he rushes to my side. I look up at him then back at my lap. I'm not sure what to say. Maybe I shouldn't say anything. Not talking sounds nice right now. Yep, I'm not going to say anything.    "Did you hear all that?" He asks. Lannie is now at his side. Sticking to the no talking thing I nod. "I guess that's one part we didn't mention the other day." knowing that I'm not going to run off he sits beside me and carefully places his hand on mine.