~Chapter twenty-nine~

Adeline began to wake up the next morning, she heard Rylan moving around their hotel room.

"Morning, baby." He said smiling, he was on the phone. "No, Brody. I wasn't talking to you." He smiled to himself and Adeline stretched, rolling over in bed onto her front.

"Let me know when they're home," Rylan told him, Brody started taking and he crawled into the bed, he pulled the duvet from Adeline's back and kissed her lower back softly, holding the phone to one ear.

"Yes." He replied, he chuckled and knelt, Brody had obviously noticed the slight hissing noise coming through the phone. "Okay, I'll let her know....20 minutes, that's fine. Get the boys ready." He hung up and dropped his phone on the bed. He leaned over Adeline's back and kissed the base of her neck.

"20 minutes?"

"We're going home." He told her and she nodded. "I'm afraid to say your family has already left... They're going to go home and get what they need, they're moving to our pack temporarily you'll see them in a few days." He told her.

"That's good." She said, turning her head to the side and looking out of the window, smiling.

"You can stay in your comfy clothes as long as you put on something over this." He told her, referring to her sports bra, she had taken off her t-shirt in the night at some point.

"As long as you carry me to the car..." She asked and he nodded.

"Of course." He said climbing off of her back and rolling over onto the bed, scrolling through his phone. He finished packing up their stuff for her.

She got ready and as promised, when they were packed up and ready, he carried her downstairs to the car. Rylan didn't want to drive, so he let Brody drive and Ava sat in the front.

It allowed Adeline to go back to sleep in the car, leaning on Rylan who was sitting beside her in the middle seat.

She woke up when they were nearly back home.

"How come you're always so sleepy?" He asked. "I'm not complaining, it's adorable, but you always seem to want to sleep."

"I don't know." She told him. She kissed his shoulder and watched out of the window as they returned to pack lands. "I'm a woman, and you woke me up early."

As soon as they pulled up to the drive of their house, the guards were waiting outside with a special visitor.

"Dr. Isaac." How can I help you?" Rylan asked, helping Adeline out of the car.

"Rylan, Adeline." He nodded to them both. "I've got some good news... Well. I'm hoping you think it's good news..."

"Go ahead..."

"It's complicated... maybe we should discuss this indoors?" He suggested and they nodded, making their way inside.

"Your blood tests came back negative for a few levels, there's a theory... A way to separate Lucius and allow you to just be a werewolf..." He told him.

"Are you serious?" He looked at him in disbelief.

"Is it something you would be interested in?" He asked.

Rylan looked at Adeline and then back at Isaac. He nodded.

"I had a meeting with jonathans doctor, and they tried it. Your blood tests show that there's two sets of blood, your own blood with Odion, and the blood the Lucius is using... We don't think you were born a hybrid, Rylan..."

He stayed silent, looking shocked.

"I know we always told you we thought you were hybrid, but we only knew you were hybrid when you came home... we assumed it just developed."