Thank you!

BEFORE YOU CLICK AWAY I PROPOSE AN OFFER!

Skip this small paragraph and move yo butt down to the next segment for details pertaining a Alex and Jordan Q and A 2021

2021.

Thank you all for the support and unconditional support and love on this story and im glad alot of you guys love its weirdly odd plot and easter eggs i put in there.
but
If you didnt know already im working on an updated version of this story because there is so many mistakes in this book and i feel the plot and everything could have been better so thats what im doing. Check out the first few chapters of Reality at its Craziest for a whole new emotional rollercoaster lol.

I love you all.
Thank you.
__________________

August 2021 update: ;-; im a starving writer, I honestly just want some feedback for Among the Undead, im very passionate about this book and I know majority of the people who come across here realize RAIF is a joke/meme and read through comments as they go on (cause I mean.. have you looked at some of the hilarious stuff people say?) but man if I could get a fraction of attention to my new series just a few comments and votes.. I think it can do well..

OKAY BIG BRAIN IDEA
if my new book gets 200 votes and 750 comments, ill do an updated Q and A with Jordan and Alex, ill hand draw them answering YOUR questions or comments. I'll answer 100 questions. Drop them here and go check out my series over there-

___________________
update May 26, 2021.

Wow its been a few years since ive wrote this. I still appreciate all the love and goofy comments you all share with me and this story. I want to note there is no new reality at its craziest, just because i wrote it so long ago and never finished it so i took it down. I hate to update this but I want to promote my new story that updates every sunday. Among the Undead is a Zombie apocalypse type story, there is no cover but I hired a digital artist to bring my cover idea to life with my characters. Its more developed and thoroughly thought, longer chapters and better character development. Dont worry there will still be tons of gay segsy moments, ;) No but seriously I wanted to include not only gay characters but Bi characters and more.
Again thank you guys for everything, I hope you are all well in this pandemic and are staying healthy. Your votes, comments and adds to your libraries inspire me more and more over this silly piece of work I did in high-school.

July 8, 2021

A preview of the first chapter

-Chapter one-

Footsteps echo the stairwell as they scamper up to the roof of the building, bursting through the doorway as it swings shut behind. The two scan their surroundings panting out of breath, "Now what genius?" Harper sneers as she looks at her brother, as she looks over the edge of the building with no way of escaping.

Noah paces around the edges of the building pondering of a way out, an escape. The echoes of groans and footsteps grow louder from the stairwell. Their coming. Noah runs his hands through his hair, time was running out. Harper looked at her brother with more worry in her eyes, she knew time was ticking and they were sitting ducks.

Things were never like this...the running, the fear. I had a pretty normal life, A loving Mother, a hard-working father, an annoying older brother.. Yet the day it all happened, it imprinted in my mind like it happened this morning.

One month earlier

thanks!
Stay rad
-Reckless