THE WINNERS - PART 2

Quick Note: For the sake of fairness, the overall winner of the Heavenly Awards 2017 was not included in the Genre awards and two of the three Category awards (The Hidden Gems Award and The Hope Diamond Award), otherwise they would've also won first place for their genre and for the category (less than ten thousand reads or above ten thousand reads) their book falls under. 

PLEASE read until the end! There are some important announcements. 

With that being said, let's get to it, shall we?

~

CATEGORY AWARDS

The Hidden Gems Award

The Hidden Gems Award is open to books that, at the time of submission, have less than ten thousand reads. 

Winner:

ADMONITIONS FOR WOMEN

by

MargaretCardoness

The Hope Diamond Award

The Hope Diamond Award is open to books that, at the time of submission, have more than ten thousand reads. 

Winner: 

THE RAVEN IN MY APARTMENT

by

-listless

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words Award

The A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words award is open to any book of any genre and number of views. It will be awarded to the stories who use the have the best graphics that add to the story.

 Winner:

FARTHER FRIEND

by

TheFabulousEli

[Honorable Mention: AT YOUR SERVICE by -lovelier]

and finally, the moment you've all been waiting for...

the winner of the Heavenly Awards 2017...

is

PENGUIN SEASON

by

PorcelainChinaDoll

Congratulations!

~

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENTS:

The reviews will be sent out throughout the next week, and the prizes will follow shortly after that. I will PM everyone who has placed in this competition about their prizes very soon. Additionally, since I've been getting a few questions about this - because the competition is now officially over, you may remove the hashtag from your book and you can remove this book from your reading lists. I would appreciate everyone to keep following this account though, because the judges and I have worked very hard to organise this competition for everyone, and already it's becoming a bit discouraging to see the follower count drop about 30 in less than a day. I, personally, want to see this account grow rather than shrink, but I totally understand if you don't want to keep following, especially if you're not planning on joining any more of our contests. 

Once again, congratulations to everyone who won an award, and my biggest thanks to everyone who participated in this contest and gave TheHeavenlyAwards a chance. Hopefully this has been a great experience for everyone, and we hope to see you back in September for The Heavenly Awards 2017 [II]

Thank you! <3

- Nicki, founder.