7

Raven~

I woke up. And rolled over. Quavo was in my bed. I forgot I let him in last night. He always come at my house and crash late at night.

He always come to my house at night. Don't ever call during the day or nothing. He just think shit sweet. I got out of bed and went to get Raevon. I changed her diaper and then walked up to where Quavo was at.

"Look at Daddy" I said pointing at Quavo. I laid her on his chest. She crawled up to his face and grabbed it. And slobbered all on his face.

"Ewww Raevon" he said waking up. He wiped his face then grabbed her and kissed all on her making her laugh. He got up and handed her to me and went to the bathroom.

When he came out he took Raevon out my hands. He went downstairs and put her in her lil highchair . I took a shower then went downstairs. Quavo was feeding her, her little cereal.

"Awww, Quavo a daddy" I said messing with him. He grabbed my arm and Spinned me til I was in his arms. "I'm your daddy too" he said. I smiled.

"I'm finna go" said Quavo. "Um no the fuck your not" I said. I grabbed on him and got in his face. "Where you think you going ?" I asked. "Baby chill out" he said. He leaned in and pecked my lips with his lips. "I gotta hit the studio" He said.

"Studio my ass, don't be out all hours of the mf night thinking it's sweet to crash at my house at 6 inna morning" I snapped. "Baby come here" he said I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Look I know you doing all this cause you be missing me" he said. I looked at my nails. "You be out hours, you don't call, nothing" I explained. "Look Imma make it up to you baby, cause I know imma be gon all day today" he explained. "I'm gonna spend the whole time with you and Raevon tomorrow" he said. "You promise ?" I said looking in his eyes.

I kissed him. "You better not break your promise, I'm not playing wit you" I told him. "You know I got you" he said.

"My clothes still here right ?" He asked. "Boy you leave so much shitt over here" I said. I got up and opened my drawer and closet. "Your stuff in my closet and in my drawer" I told him. He laughed. "I lowkey moved in" he said. He grabbed some clothes put them on my bed and went to take a shower.

I grabbed Raevon and put her in her lil play mat with her toys. I went in my room and took my clothes off and dug in my closet for my new sundress I never worn.

I put it on. "Damn my ass fat asf in this" I said to myself. I dug in my closet for my sandals. "Woahhh where you think you going wit that on ?" Asked Quavo who came in with a towel on. I stared at his body biting my lips. "Hello" he said. "I'm running to do a few errands" I said.

"Not with that on, no go change" he demanded. "No don't tell me what to wear" I snapped. He grabbed me and put me on the bed . He grabbed my arms behind my back and pulled off my panties.

"Noooaa" I whined. He slid right in me. I gasped. He got to hitting me wit good strokes. "You gon take this off" he said fucking me. I couldn't even speak. "Uhh, Okayy Imma take it off" I moaned as he went deeper. He pulled up my sundress some more and grabbed my waist. He stopped after like 45 mins.

I took my dress off and  put on my Selena shirt and put lil sandals on. I grabbed Raevon and put her in her lil car seat by the front door. "Baby I'm finna leave" he said coming toward me. "Gimme a kiss" he said. I kissed him. "Bye baby" he said . "Bye princess" he said to Raevon.