Love Birds

;)

;)

Another team up between Team Arrow and Team Flash had aroused, bringing only Team Arrow to Central City where they were taken to the infamous S.T.A.R Labs which was equipped with the most culminating technology anyone had ever seen, however there was a new person there, not a member of Team Flash not Team Arrow but a friend of Caitlin, one that was unfamiliar to both teams but she caught two eyes. 

That being red and green however for different reasons. Oliver was the first one to approach the girl and this earned an icy glare from the one and only jealous Barry. Oliver's hand ascended upon her shoulder making her turn on her heels in and unfortunately she tripped over her two feet but fortunately her Knight in shining armour, Oliver caught her. 

He had full view of this now familiar girl. His brain seemed to click, his eyes bulged out of his eyes when he realized who was in front him now. 

"Y/n?"

"I'm sorry but how do you know my name?"

"Oh sorry, hold on." 

He used one hand to pull off his mask leaving the other one to cradle the girl comfortably in his arms. It was the girl's turn to act surprised now.

"Olly?"

"Yes Y/n/n it's me."

There were two icy glares  aiming at them now that they were hugging, Barry and Felicity, overcome with jealousy at the two apparent love birds in the lab at the moment. The two teams patiently awaited an explanation from either two as they were still in each other's embrace and his chin upon her head. They finally pulled apart as Oliver noticed their lingering eyes and then introduced and explained the whole situation of the previous escapade. 

"Um, sorry guys this is my good old friend from Star City, you know before all the arrow business happened. She is like a sister to me." He smiled down at the girl as he put an arm on the small of her back. 

Two evident sighs were heard as Barry and Felicity looked at each other in fear of being caught of their short but embarrassing jealousy moment. All eyes were on the two of them now as they remained wide eyed. 

"We just found out something on my um, phone, the results came back from a case she asked me to work on, it's good news."

Barry was red well through the part of the mask where his face was exposed,  he was totally ashamed in front of the new and beautiful girl that only seemed to laugh at him. 

'He's cute.' She thought as her eyes fixated upon him, it was as though a staring contest was happening between two. During this time, they observed each other but it was curiously interrupted by Oliver who snapped his fingers in perfect view of Y/n's face. It took a good few snaps to get her attention but when it happened, she was hypnotized and so was Barry. 

"Let's get to work yeah." Cisco said scratching the back of her neck. 

"Hey Cait, what do you need help in?" 

"Oh okay so this man, the mirror master Cisco calls him is a meta human that controls mirrors like he uses them to travel to places like goes through mirrors and comes out through another, it could be in the same room or totally different. That's how he escaped from Barry the last time."

"Barry?"

Barry's eyes bulged once more as he took off his mask, revealing himself to the girl that found him cute. There was much more to look at, his beautiful face fully mezmerized her for she was speechless. At a loss for words, Barry introduced himself to break the tension. 

"Hi, I'm Barry Allen and you are Y/n?" Barry literally face palmed at his question, of course she was Y/n, Oliver called her Y/n. 

Even the two teams felt his pain as they shook their heads at Barry's awkwardness. 

"Yes... Y/n... Y/n Y/l/n."

"Nice to meet you." He offered his hand in which she gladly shook with her enarmouring smile. 

"Okay so now that's that over, how are we gonna stop mirror master?" Cisco rubbed his eyes in frustration. 

"I thought about it, you said that he jumps through mirrors as if they were portals right? So how about we make a fake mirror but instead we use two way glass, one side mirror one side where we could see, we will place it on a room where a trap will be held, however, we will need a plan to get a room and then how we are going to get him in the room first though. I hope that helps." Y/n smile whilst she fiddled with her fingers. 

"That just might do the trick Y/n, I'm already loving your input into Team Flash, I'm voting for you to be hired, who's with me?" Cisco raised his hand as he looked around at their smiling faces and to his disappointment, no one else raised her hands. 

"She was always intelligent." Oliver smiled at his friend that didn't change one bit. 

"Okay let's get to work then." Dig offered as he talked to Oliver about strategy. 

Y/n and Barry stood awkwardly next to each other as they listened to Cisco talking about enhancing Y/n's plan to make it fool proof with of course the occasional interruption from Caitlin. At one point, Y/n leaned on her heels too much an just as before, she somehow managed to trip over her two feet once more but fall into different arms this time, the arms of Barry.  Butterflies erupted in both their stomachs, gaining some looks from both teams. 

Dig shook his head before smiling, "Just wait and see, just like Oliver and Felicity, they are going to be love birds."

;)