Thank You

Well, that's it! A Witch and her Familiars is finally over! I'm really proud of myself to have fought past procrastination and actually completed something I started for once. And I couldn't have done this by myself.

So! Thanks to @TGD_Author for all her help, support, mutual anguish, sad headcanons, advice on what to do in the case of friendship drama and spilled tea, actually reading my stuff even though it's super unedited, and introducing me to the magic of musicals.

Thanks to @Tutteredboast for putting up with my joyful-ish friendship story lacking any emo band references even though this writer's forte is obviously gritty realistic historical fiction with sex, drugs, and rock and ro-- er, secret lyric titles, actually. I just haven't earned you yet, baby.

Thanks to @Fairfax5 for reading some random girl's amateur writing even though he's popular and famous and cool and has a voice that should probably have its own spinoff show because it's also really cool, like omg . Go pitch it to the networks, dude. They'll love it and you'll make millions.

Thanks to @Pandean who taught me the value of bad men with good hair, creepy Craigslist ads, goats doing cute goaty things, looking badass af, giving your number to internet strangers, thread drama, and cats in times of crisis.

Thanks to @sandydragon1 for all of the wonderfully helpful comments that saved my life as I edited this, and for sticking with this story the whole way.

Thanks to all the helpful people on the forums, including my beloved writing communities! I love you, ya nerds.

And thank you too, if you've made it through this entire book without tracking me down, coming to my house, and punching me in the face. It really means a lot.

Now it's time to start another project I won't finish for like a year and a half! Yeeee!