Chapter 15

Hey guys. I'm back with another chapter. Sooo let's read.

Lucy's P.O.V

After Darren leaving I continued with my work, but most of the time I was dreaming about me and Darren. It was a Friday today, so I was gonna work extra late since I was going to take a break for the weekends. Per usual dad texted me to check on me because he knew that I had lost my voice. It was a very busy day today. Its was now 10:45pm and someone was calling me on FaceTime and I just picked it up. I was not afraid of anyone so I just picked up the call without hesitation. Suddenly I saw a pair of warm brown eyes and I instantly recognised it. It was Darren.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to check in on you. Where are you right now?"

"Umm.. I'm in my room."

"Oh. Have you had your dinner yet?"

"Yessss Darry Bearrrrrr."

"OK then. Goodbye kitty."

"Goodbye Darry Bear." With that I ended the call. I was so sleepy so I just decided to take a short nap to regain my energy so that I don't fall asleep when I drive. So with that I set my alarm on my phone and dozed off.

I woke up and found myself in a white bed. What! Where on earth am I at. I saw my clothes and they were changed into my favourite PJ's. Wait what. I looked around and saw myself in an aeroplane. Now how on earth did I not notice that! Suddenly I saw a figure in the darkness sleeping on one of the seats. It was my kidnapper. I got out of my bed and tip toed to the figure and decided to snap a picture of him to get him prisoned. I went towards the figure and saw brown hair and the same facial features of Darren. It was him! I took out the phone and snapped a picture of him. 

Flash

He groaned in pain and it was so cute. He opened his eyes and looked at me like as if I was a weirdo. Then a small smirk formed on his lips. 

"Up to something kitten?" He said looking me up and down.

"What do you mean?" I looked at my figure and it was a very bad position. Both our faces were merely inches apart. I leaned up immediately and decided to act formal by clearing my throat and dusting off my clothes.  "I-i-i w-was um.... going t-to t-the bathroom. Yea the bathroom."

"Are you sure? The bathroom is right over there."

"Umm... Yea i'm sure I'm just not sure where it was at." I wanted to rush to the bathroom because I could feel my cheeks heating up. I was then stopped by a hand which formed around my waist. It was Darren. He pulled me to sit down on him and I did because he pulled me. His touch sent shivers down my spine. Then he whispered into my ears which made me more weak.

"You look so cute when you lie kitty."

"W-what!" Come on think of another topic. Oh. "Hey what am I doing here?"

"Oh we're going on our first date."

"What! What about my parents and my office? Oh my gosh! I'm"

"Relax kitty. I've settled everything." He gave me an assuring look which I trusted.

"Wait. But how on earth did I get here?"

"Oh I carried you. Again."

"Oh." I could feel my cheeks heating up by the thought of him carrying me. I felt his hands loosen around my waist so I took the opportunity to run away. I quickly took the opportunity and ran out of his hold.

"Hey come back here kitty. I won't bite." I ran out towards the bathroom and heard his voice before I locked the door. "You're mine kitty." I liked the thought of him getting angry. He looked so cute.