Author's Notes and Some Other Thingamajiggers

Hi, hi! Thanks for reading Someday! (Or if you just skipped the whole story and went straight here, well, um... I can't curse here. Hahaha.)

Aaanyway, this story  was finished on April Fools Day. (That's not for your convenience. It's for mine. I quite like remembering these kinds of things.)

So, anyway (again), my condolences for Torph's loss. I feel you, Torph. I love Isaline too. But I love Lazuli more. Huehuehuehuehue.

What do authors usually write in here anyway?

Oh, I'd greatly appreciate it if you read my other story, Exile! :D Link's below.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/10986662-exile

Also, my poems are quite intersting but not worth linking. Go check them out yourself/ves.

I'd also like to thank my faithful readers! Special mention:

@betheljss

@AquaMarina459

These two have been religiously reading my story ever since finding out it was awesome. ;D

Oh, read their stories as well! They write awesometastic awesomesauce stories! Check them out! :D You (referring to you who has not read this story)! At least check their stories!

Fun facts:

1. Torph's full name is Torph Yeako. I believe that was mentioned in the prologue. "Torph Yeako" is a derivation of the Tagalog phrase "Torpe ako." That is, AKO = ME; TORPE =

"The word torpe is usedy to describe young men who don't know how to approach the girls they like. Sometimes even an attractive man who is confident in other aspects of his life can be seen as torpe when it comes to girls."

(http://tagaloglang.com/Tagalog-English-Dictionary/English-Translation-of-Tagalog-Word/torpe.html)

2. Isaline's last name is "Silverlight." I mentioned that somewhere. I encountered the word while playing Infinity Blade II. Hahaha. And no, I did not get it from Microsoft Silverlight. No, thank you. And, Isaline's name was/is (I'm not sure if she's still alive) also the name of the wife of Infinity Blade's main protagonist. ALSO, "Isa," a Tagalog word, is literally translated as "One" in English.

3. Aika's name is derived from the Japanese word "Aka," meaning, "Red," despite Aika's main color theme being pink. I don't think I've given her last name.

4. Hana Aoki's name was taken from the Japanese word, "Hana," meaning, "Flower," and "Ao," meaning, "Blue." It is also worth noting that Aoki is the name of a Vocaloid. Aoki Lapis.

5. Garne and Leia's names were actually taken from Garen and Lux's names. Both of which are characters from League of Legends. I should play less.

6. Oren's name... will be expounded on in Someday: The Journey North. I can't tell you right now. :P

7. Lannin, the city's name, the setting of the story, is nothing special.

8. Rion = Noir. Really, what's up with me giving these kinds of names? Pfft.

Anything else I forgot, please do inform me. My many thanks to you.

I'd like to add this short... thingamajigger:

"kthxbye: shortening of "k thx bye". The K is short for OK, which is short for oll korrect, which is a facetious alteration of All Correct. thx is short for thanx which is a facetious alteration of thanks which is short for thank you. Bye is short for goodbye, which is an alteration of alteration of God be with you. "kthxbye" is the pinnacle of English's advancement, shortening "All correct, Thank you, God be with you." into seven lowercase letters. Humanity is doomed. Obviously, it is used to end a conversation *fast* that you don't want to be in anymore."

(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kthxbye)

kthxbye