Savingit Forum

Savingit forum
Tumblringkarlie & Na'liah123 have joined the conversation

Tumblringkarlie: hey, im karlie

Na'liah123: hi! I'm na'liah.

Tumblringkarlie: nice to meet you

Na'liah123: and you also! So... have you been in this chat before?

Tumblringkarlie: yea. I come here a lot. It's nice to talk to people with the same mentality.

Tumblringkarlie: do you come here a lot. I mean the times I'm not here at least

Na'liah123: no this is my first time :) I found it from a website saying they had a bunch of different chat forums to get to connected to people like you.

Staceysmiles has joined the
conversation

Tumblringkarlie: staceyyyyyy hi!

Staceysmiles: hey bby! GUESS WHAT!

Tumblringkarlie: what?! Is this about Tatum?!

Staceysmiles: yesssss he asked me out after his football game last week! He's so different from what they all said about him! He's not a man whore at all

Tumblringkarlie: my shippppppp has sailed #tacey

Tumblringkarlie: oh stace this is naliah. It's her first time.

Tumblringkarlie: *na'liah*

Staceysmiles: hi na'liah!

Tumblringkarlie:sorry for the misspell! I hate it when people do that to me. It's karlie* NOT Carly!

Na'liah123: oh it's okay! You can just call me liah! Na'liah is my Muslim name.
Staceysmiles: ooh! You're Muslim?

Na'liah123: yes.... I hope that doesn't bother you all? I have had enough harassment these days.

Tumblringkarlie: trust us, we understand. We're Christian and live in America and we still get harassed and get called prudes 25/8 I can't imagine how much worse it is for you!

Na'liah123: you know, I'm sick of that word. every time I hear it, I get flash backs of the worst times of my life.

Na'liah123: you know, once I got assaulted at my school because of my hijab. A guy ripped it off my body.

Staceysmiles: he got in trouble right?!

Na'liah123: not really. Because you know, boys will be boys

Tumblringkarlie: bullcrap that's unacceptable

Na'liah123: I switched schools anyway. I go to a private school now. It's nice

Tumblringkarlie: im glad you got away from that stupid guy.

Staceysmiles: me too. I'm so thankful that Tatum isn't that way. I had THE TALK with him the other day about how I was saving it for marriage and he totally understood. He told me he really respected my decision and totally got it!

Tumblringkarlie: that is so sweet awwww the feels

Na'liah123: I'm glad you found someone great like that. I wish there were more boys like that.

Staceysmiles: the best part is that he's also a virgin! I didn't want to believe it because it's too good to be true, but he explained that he would pay girls to act like they had sex with him so his football guys wouldn't call him a prude.

Tumblringkarlie: he's an idiot

Na'liah123: it saddens me that boys have to hide their desires to save their virginity because it isn't seen as manly.

Tumblringkarlie: right! Like how does having sex make you a man. Oh wait IT DOESNT

Na'liah123: there's so much more that makes a man.

Staceysmiles: ik and I told him that.

Tumblringkarlie: hey, Stacey have you heard from Bai in a while

Staceysmiles: no not since we lost our sc streak a few weeks ago.

Tumblringkarlie: do you think she's okay?

Staceysmiles: idk. Maybe she's busy getting ready for college and all.

Tumblringkarlie: I hope she's ok.