Caught in a lie

Tittle: Caught in a lie
From: AO3
Writer: LeeJinSol95
(ps. you guys should totally read this whole book instead of just the yoonseok bit)

By the time everyone had left the studio it had begun raining, Yoongi sighed and wandered into the stock room as Hoseok danced. He stood on the ladder at the back of the room, reaching for the box of raincoats. Pulling two out and narrowly avoiding a freak accident as he briefly lost his balance, he returned to the practice room with two matching coats and held them up for Hoseok to see.
He stopped dancing and turned the music system off, accepting the coat that was offered to him. Yoongi watched him curiously, "Your place or mine?"
Hoseok suddenly remembered the promise Yoongi made to him earlier that day, "Uh your place."
Yoongi nodded and put his books in his bag before hanging it over his shoulder, Hoseok led him into the reception as he switched all of the main building lights off. Yoongi walked outside into the street lit road, the area was almost silent. The rain was the only noise that could be heard, the pavement glistened as it reflected the moonlight. Hoseok locked up quickly and as he turned Yoongi was standing close to him, their lips connected without any warning. Drops of rain fell down their faces as their kiss deepened, Hoseok attempted to push him away. Afraid someone would see them, Yoongi sighed. "Everyone is asleep Hoseok." He rolled his eyes before pushing him against the large glass window that shows off the studio clothing, placing wet kisses down Hoseok's neck. Yoongi's thigh rubbing against his crotch, a low hum escaped his lips. Their hair was soaking wet, Yoongi's damp jeans were getting tighter. He pulled away and grabbed Hoseok by the hand, pulling him down the street. Walking quickly, the rain soaking through to his socks. They both jogged carefully up both flights of stairs, being careful not to slip on the stairs as they ascended to the second floor of apartments.
Yoongi pulled Hoseok under the shelter of the porch, closer to his door. Hoseok fought a grin as he pressed his lips against his, pushing Yoongi's body against his apartment door. Yoongi fought his back pocket for his keys while trying to keep their lips together, the keys jingled and got Hoseok's attention. He pulled away and allowed Yoongi space to open the door, opening it they were greeted by a honey brown toy poodle.
"Where did you steal this dog from?" Hoseok looked alarmed as he kicked off his trainers and removed the coat.
"Holly!" Yoongi gushed over the puppy that calmly walked over to him wagging it's tail, "such a good boy!" He had such a genuine smile on his face, Holly was sniffing his clothes as he petted his soft fur.
"You actually got a dog!?" Hoseok crouched to pet him.
"He's a puppy." Yoongi said as he opened the door to the living room, "Play pen Holly!" he cheered, Holly perked up and ran into the other room. Yoongi scooped him up and gently placed him in the play pen, squeezing the kunamon squeaky toy and tossing it to the other side of the pen. He smiled warmly as he walked over to the kitchen to get the puppy food from the cupboard, he stepped into the pen and was about to fill Holly's bowl when the puppy got in the way. Excited by the smell of food.
"You should take the bowl and fill it in the kitchen, then bring it back." Hoseok added his advice.
Yoongi shook his head, "Holly move." The puppy backed away and watched as his bowl was filled with nutritious food. Hoseok glared at Yoongi, who replied with a smirk as he stood. "Food Holly." The poodle wasted no time and dug into the food, Hoseok picked up the water bowl and filled it up in the kitchen. Passing it to Yoongi to put down next to Holly's food bowl.
"I still can't believe you actually got a dog. Why did you name him Holly?" Hoseok looked bewildered as Yoongi stepped out of the pen and began to remove layers of clothes, leaving him in just his boxers.
"My brother named him, I didn't question it." Yoongi shrugged as he put on the night light by the tv and put down the puppy pads.
"I kind of want a dog now." Hoseok pouted.
Yoongi smirked, "you are a dog."
Hoseok laughed and made dog-like panting noises, "woof!"
"Come on." Yoongi turned the living room light off and led him into the bedroom. Flicking the light on and going over to his wicker chest that held so many secrets, "first of all I need to know. Do you want to be on top or bottom?"
Hoseok should have been used to Yoongi's blunt approach after all these years, but it still caught him off guard. He tried to think about bottoming, it made him nervous. "Top I guess?"
Yoongi nodded but didn't look up from the chest as he looked for some items, "then I'm only doing this once. For you." He wasn't a fan of bottoming, but he was willing to do it for his friend. He pulled out a blue silicone dildo, it was smaller than the others and would help him stretch faster. He grabbed the lube and a condom before standing to face a nervous looking Hoseok, "Bro relax, I'm not gonna ask you to do anything you aren't used to." Yoongi tried to reassure him, "You're clothes are gonna get in the way though." He smirked as he set everything on the bed and closed the bedroom door, creeping up behind Hoseok and running a hand under his shirt. "Hoseok have you been hiding abs from me this entire time?"
That caused an embarrassed smile to creep onto Hoseok's face, "they aren't as impressive as Jimin's."
"That's because his stomach is chiselled stone, that kid is barely human." Yoongi chuckled.
Hoseok lifted his shirt laughing, "People think I'm barely human sometimes." He dropped his shirt on the floor as Yoongi lowered his shorts.
"Nah, you are just extra as hell." Yoongi smirked as he crouched to place kisses along Hoseok's lower back. Pulling down his boxers with the shorts, leaving Hoseok exposed. "Get on the bed, I need to prep myself."
Hoseok got on the bed and turned cherry red as he watched Yoongi coat his fingers with lube, he didn't know what to do. So he just observed, Yoongi pushed the first finger inside himself and squinted a little. "Does it hurt?" Hoseok asked, concern starting to take over.
Yoongi shook his head, "I haven't bottomed in three years so I'm just really tight, it's okay though I know what I'm doing. You know you can encourage me if you want." Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows.
Hoseok nodded and crawled forwards, leaning in to kiss him. Their lips moving in time with Yoongi's fingers, he could feel the ring of muscle begin to relax. He reached for the object next to him, pulling their lips away for a moment so he could lubricate it. He pressed the tip into him slowly, closing his eyes. Hoseok watched him carefully, his thumb rubbing circles into Yoongi's hip soothingly. "Next time your ass is on the line." Yoongi smirked as he opened his eyes, Hoseok looked surprised.
The idea of being penetrated still causing him to worry, "I uh..." He didn't know how to respond.
"Hoseok, relax. I know what I'm doing." Yoongi brushed their lips together, a small amount of reassurance and slight embarrassment washed over Hoseok as he kissed back.

Out of nowhere Yoongi forced Hoseok onto his back, breaking their kiss. He tossed the condom onto Hoseok's bare stomach, "I'm ready if you are." Hoseok nodded and for some reason his hands were shaking slightly as he opened the wrapper, Yoongi noticed and held both of his hands. "Bro chill, it's not heart surgery." Yoongi finished opening the wrapper and dipped down to lick along Hoseok's member, feeling it harden under the touch of his tongue. Hoseok glanced at Yoongi's rear sticking up and caught sight of the blue toy that was still inside him, he let out a small audible moan. Yoongi smirked as he sheathed Hoseok's length, scooting forwards until he was straddling Hoseok's crotch. He pulled the blue toy out of himself, biting his lip a little. His free hand ran along Hoseok's chest, his nails making light pink trails as his other hand guided him to the tip of Hoseok's erection. He gave him a look, "are you ready?"
Hoseok nodded, "Yeah."
Yoongi couldn't tell if Hoseok was breathless because of lust or nervousness, either way it was about to change for the better. He lowered his hips, feeling the tip pass into him made his eyes close. He bit his lip as he held down Hoseok's hips to prevent him from thrusting too early, he finally opened his eyes when his rear was flush against Hoseok's skin. He felt full, it wasn't a feeling he would ever get used to, but he was a decent enough guy to go through it for the sake of a friend.
"Oh my god." Hoseok moaned as the heat and tightness engulfed his lower region, he had no idea it would feel this good.
"Keep calling me god and I might just let you do more shit to me." Yoongi smirked as a small bead of sweat fell down his temple. He could feel himself relax, he pumped his own length. Knowing this would be a short show and he was already too wound up to be left high and dry, the moment he felt that little tickle in his lower gut he lifted his hips. He came down harshly, the slap of the skin was a cue for Yoongi's first loud moan. It had been so long since he had done this, he had almost forgotten the intensity of it. Hoseok was humming his moans as he watched Yoongi start to bounce on his erection, running his hands along his skin. Doing whatever he could to just touch him, that was all he could think of in that very moment. Yoongi's moans were in perfect sync with each rough descent, he stroked his erection with more force as he felt himself nearing completion. Much to his relief.
Hoseok was on cloud 9, bleary eyed and moaning incoherent words of praise. He had become a little louder and his muscles began to tense up, his back arched forwards as he climaxed. Yoongi bounced with a little more vigor, after a few short moments he groaned as he ejaculated on Hoseok's chest.
Yoongi rolled off Hoseok with a tired smile, "if my butt hurts in the morning will you make me breakfast?"
Hoseok looked at him, "Hyung. I'll make you a fucking buffet." He carefully removed the condom and tied it before sitting up, tossing it in the bin. He looked down, "oh, that's hot."
"You're welcome, think of it as a reward for not completely wrecking my ass." Yoongi chuckled lightly as he gathered the strength and motivation to shower.
"Do you mind if I use your shower?" Hoseok stood and nearly lost his balance, he had a serious case of jelly legs.
"Take me with you, I'm too lazy to wash my own hair." Yoongi grumbled.
Hoseok rolled his eyes but walked around the other side of the bed, holding his Hyung's hands to help him onto his feet. Yoongi lazily leaned on Hoseok's shoulders behind him as they hobbled to the bathroom, before sitting on the toilet as he waited for Hoseok to turn the shower on and the water to heat up.

Hoseok was grateful they both had the same showers, after waiting for the water to heat up he looked over to find Yoongi dozing on the toilet. With a smile he unfolded the shower chair that was attached to the wall and scooped Yoongi up in his arms, he sat him down and laughed as he jumped when the water hit him. "You are dead you little shit." Yoongi playfully growled.
Hoseok smirked, "you wanted a shower with me. So this is really just self inflicted.
Yoongi narrowed his eyes at him with a small smile giving away his amusement, no matter how much they tease each other and fight. Hoseok will always be a good friend of his.