2

(I recommend you listen to go go dancer or mermaid motel by Lana del Rey)

" all right gentlemen get ready for a lagoon favorite cherry the sexy cowgirl." Says the bouncer, and I cringe at the words used to describe me.
"huh I guess it was a cowgirl costume." I tell my self. As the velvet curtains open revealing me I smile as the crowd of horndogs known as men fill the room with roars and whistles. As the music fills the room I walk around the stage winking and waving at some. I stand in the center and smile before I take off my hat and toss it into the crowd earning some hoots from them, I put my index finger on my upper lip and I begin to pout letting out a little sight before ripping my skirt off revealing my thong and tossing it into the crowd as well.

They scream louder then before as I shake my hips walking to the pole in front of me, I grind myself against it.
I always liked the way men go wild for me, it's like my body puts them in a trance and I don't know what it is but when I have there attention it drives me wild that it makes me a different person every time.

I bend all the way down to the floor that I'm practically laying on my stomach and I grab the bottoms of the pole with my two hands and look at the crowd once more before and drag my tongue against it until my hight won't let me. I crawl on my knees toward one of the many sugar daddy's in here tonight, I grab his hideous tie and tug on it which  brings his face so close to me that I can smell the whiskey and stale cigarettes. I lick his face and immediately regret it but don't when he puts a fair amount of cash In my cleavage. " thank you sugar." I tell him with a sweet yet sinister smile. " no thank you , sugar tits!" He yells back at me and I roll my eyes.
I walk to the center stage with my back against the crowd and start to slowly unbutton my top and smile to my self.

As I turn around to face the crowd I I yell towards them reveling my breasts but all I see is him.

He looks at me but turns away as  if he were disgusted. It leaves me puzzled but I quickly remember I have to finish my act , I forget about everything and everyone else and keep my attention on him. I rub my self against the pole once more to try and catch his attention but he doesn't I move and shake my hips but he he just stares at the wall. I ask my self what's his problem, is he gay or something because if he is he's at the wrong club. I finish my routine and collect the dollar bills from the floor and put them in my panties. As I blow kisses and wave to the men I notice him talking to alex.

Alex was in charge of the girls here at the club, he would give us to any man with money willing to have us but he also kept us safe from any man.

As I walk back into the dressing room Alex  enters. " cherry get ready a young man would like to buy you." I cringe at the way he says buy, us women should not be seen as an object but then again I work at a strip club. " who is it ?"I say as I walk over with curiosity on my face.
" his name is David drag."
I pull back the velvet curtain and look around to try and find him. Alex's point out into the crowd and realize who he's talking about.