Shitty-Ass Teachers

Dat hiatus, doe!!!

     But seriously...12 reads? Wow. I haven't updated in such a long time, buts it's good to know that at least a dozen people are amused my struggles.

     This portion, obviously, is wayyy overdue seeing as its October and I last updated this on April, but whatever. I started to write this about a week or two after my first update, but never got around to finishing it because of some things that have been happening.(i.e. sleep and laziness) I could just write a new rant for my "diary", but I don't want to put this to waste.

     I don't know why the hell I decided to write this A/N, because I for one hate them myself and I don't think anyone will even bother to read it, much less this book. Whatever--what's done is done!

     A long time ago, I had some of the best teachers I've ever had the honor to meet. Honestly, their love of teaching deserves a medal. They took up the role of a true teacher and turned each and every subject in school into an interesting and fascinating fountain of knowledge to my young ears. Because of them, I learned to appreciate school at an early age, and gained a new respect for anyone I would call a teacher.

     And then middle school happened.

     Today, my rant is about all the teachers who manage to turn the simple task of learning into a Mission Impossible worthy challenge.

     Shitty teachers pisses me off more than it should. Students are here to learn (or at least are just there. There are such things as shitty students, too) and you make it a challenge to do that? Here in Florida, we have three shitty steps for a school year: learn some shit, test on the shit, then relax and shit.

     I understand that the school year is bound to get complicated, with meetings, drills, assemblies, days off, substitutes, etc. But if it's hard enough to do that with a good teacher, what makes you think I can handle all of that and put up with your "I-can't-teach-well-for-my-life" ass?

     Some of these teachers don't do this intentionally-or at least deliberately. But others, not so much. And while you'll find all sorts of bad teachers, this list is just some of the most common--or worse--of them all.

1) The Foreign Fright

     I could finish this in one sentence: If you can't bother to learn the language of what most of your co-workers and/or your customers speak, then maybe you shouldn't be working there.

     Some of the most common arguments I get in response to my-err, distaste-in FFs is that I'm racist, or I just believe that only Americans-born citizens should work here. 'Wahh, unnamed person,' they'd cry, 'you just have something against foreign teachers!' I always have two things in response to that: 1) I am against FFs, not foreign teachers, which you would have found out if you'd shuddup and listen; and 2) I have no problem with migrant laborers, but have respect for the drive they have to take care of their family.