Male! Gogo Tomago x Reader: Questions and Answers

Requested by:

DarkGodesss12

PrincessPookie16

CrimsonFallenRose

(Part II of the Offical Date)

"Welcome to my humble home (Y/n), please excuse the mess and the random candy wrappers lying around." he says shyly, "Let me pick those up." "It's alright. You have a nice place by the way." "Thanks I decorated it myself." he states proudly. You can't help but giggle at his little smile. Why must he be so cute? "What do you want to watch (Y/n)? Twilight or The Fast and Furious?" "Wow, that's a hard one, um... Fast and Furious please." he pops in the disc. As it starts, you look around his apartment. It's quite simple but and had boyish touch to it, nice and homey in a way. Very Gogo-like. The walls were painted a dark blue color. The television was centered in the middle, a gaming system on the side there was a seating area surrounding the television. The coffee table is in the middle of the seating area with books neatly stacked under it. "Please take a seat. While I prepare some snacks for us." he seems excited about having you in his home. "Thank you." you say.

You glance at your phone for a second while you wait for Gogo to walk out of the kitchen, and see that you have a text message from Hiro.

Hiro: Did you get there safely?

(Y/n): Yeah, why?

Hiro: Just making sure, can't I be a caring brother?

(Y/n): Oh sure it's just very weird for you to be one.

Hiro: Whatever

(Y/n): Stop getting jealous, meanie.

Gogo returned to the living room before Hiro could respond. You silence your phone "Ahh, the perfect setting: the perfect snacks, the perfect film marathon, and the perfect company." You blush a bit, it's sweet that he thinks that you are good company. But he didn't say "good", he said "perfect" Me! Weee oooh! Shut up Me! You settle down and start to fully watch the movie.

Gogo and you would geek out every time something epic would happen, you however managed to get teary eyed whenever Paul would do something meaningful. After the fourth film, Gogo turned off the T.V and faced you. "(Y/n) the reason for this date was for us to get to know each other better. Although the geeking out together was lovely. I want us to talk about something else." This made you nervous. You were scared that maybe you would say something that would offend him or something to would embarrass yourself. But how could you say no? You liked how easy going he was and how he wasn't afraid to be himself around you. "Something else, like what?" you ask. Hopefully the questions wouldn't get too personal. "Like, well, anything that you think I should know. I'll go first if you want." you nod. I would be better if he spoke first so that you had an idea of what to say. "I like speed, as you can probably tell. I like sweet foods, like cake and ice cream and chocolate. I have gained a lot of new friends at the SFIT, your brother Tadashi was my best friend and one of the best people I have ever met. I like to protest against the things that are wrong in the world. I like looking at the stars and have a knack for talking to myself. If I could have a superpower it would probably be super- speed, or invisibility so I wouldn't have to deal with people if I didn't want to. I play mean harmonica, and piano. And my favorite movie is Labyrinth. I think, that's about it, now it's your turn."

He crosses his legs and props his fists under his cheeks in an interested manner. "Um... well, I like to read, write, use my imagination to make up scenarios that I know will only happen in my wildest dreams. I like animals and believe that everyone should have the same rights. Everything major and great that I do, I do it i memory of my brother and parents. I cry over people I will never meet and am homesick for places I've never been to. I believe I was born in the wrong era unless I was reborn into modern times. I also like speed because I can feel the adrenaline coursed through my veins. If I could have one super power it would be to shapeshift into any animal or to change my appearance at will because I am almost never content with it. I like music that has meaningful lyrics and cool rhythm. I was taught to always be honest and to fight for what I believe. Wow, that was more than I thought I would say."

    "You're an interesting kitten. You don't have to be happy with how you look, but accept that that's how you are. Don't try to change your self to please others, do it only if it will make you feel better." he states and rubs his cheeks with his hands. He clicks his phone on and widens his eyes, "Um, you sure have an overprotective brother huh?" You furrow your eyebrows, "What do you mean?" you knew Hiro would be a little crazy when it came to you as his only sister, and now his only sibling left. "Well, he sent me twenty-one text messages. They get more aggressive as I go down the list." You are ready to kill that little bugger once you got home. What was he trying to do? Scare him off? "I'm sure he means nothing by them." you lie. Knowing Hiro he wouldn't send them for nothing, "Maybe I should get going, thank you for the movie, and the snacks, and the company." "No problem, come by whenever you need someone to talk to."

    Gogo drove you home that night, and the next, and so on for many months. Hiro had finally understood that his intentions with you were good. That he wouldn't hurt you or do anything to betray your trust. Eventually you and Gogo became boyfriend and girlfriend, moved in together. And after 5 years, he finally asked Hiro and Aunt Cas for your hand in marriage.

(Hope you liked it. Requests are closed until further notice more chapters will come up soon stay tuned my pandas. ❤❤)