Chapter 9

Right when my parents got there, walked in was when I woke up. I only woke up because I got scared/surprised awake the reason for that was I had a vision of when I was a baby my mom handed me into Abraham Lincoln's arms and said "katelyn meet your great great great grandpa!"

Abe said "Oh nice to meet you katie!"

That's right when I woke up Jaz said "easy katelyn! What happened?"

I got up, as my parents walked in i ran up to them and said "do I have a president grandpa?"

My mom said "What? What makes you ask that?"

"Do I!?"

My dad said "Ok . . . . Yes you do! Abraham Lincoln is your grandpa"

"So it's true?"

Then my mom said "huh!"

"Nevermind!"

My dad said "well let's go home!"

"Why?"

"Why!? Because you just passed out again!"

"I know! But I'm fine now."

I got dizzy again and had to sit down my mom said, "alright your coming, listen to your dad!"

I knotted, and my mom and dad helped me take of the sash and crown off, handed them to Jaz so she can give them back to the homecoming people.

My mom and dad took me back home to rest. Since i passed out again they thought that meet no dance for me. I guess one thing changed from me saving abe, but I never thought it would be something like this . . . . I need to see him again somehow!