Afterword

a/n:Thank you

a/n:
Thank you. Thank you for reading this book. Thank you for continuously supporting this book. Thank you for everything. I appreciate every single reader and am beyond lucky to have received over forty million reads on this book. When I began writing this book I didn't expect it to prosper and succeed as much as it has. The thirteen-year-old who created a Wattpad account didn't realize that she would fall in love with writing. It's crazy how life works. At sixteen I had finished two books, two whole books. One of the two books that I had completed by the end of 2015 happens to be "Bad Boy's Game." While the book has undergone minor editing, it has still remained the same story with the same characters. This book will forever be special to me and I can't thank you all enough for reading it.

If you enjoyed this book and want to check out my other books I would really appreciate it. "French Kisses" is a spin-off of this book so I highly suggest for you to read it. I'm working on a short story about Ryder and Ellie (prequel like) right now and I'll inform you all when it's posted... Also, feel free to follow me here on Wattpad. Following me on Wattpad is the best way for you to stay informed about everything related to my books... This is all I have to say for now.

Bye.

Goodbyes aren't forever.

F R E N C HK I S S E SIn hope of reconnecting with her ethnic ties, Arden Michaelson sets off for France to study abroad during her junior year of college for a semester, leaving her best friend and boyfriend behind

F R E N C H
K I S S E S
In hope of reconnecting with her ethnic ties, Arden Michaelson sets off for France to study abroad during her junior year of college for a semester, leaving her best friend and boyfriend behind. Upon arriving at the "City of Lights" she is kissed by a set of foreign lips.

F E I G N I N G
L O V E
Adele Levine finds herself enjoying her evening in the city, in spite of the fact that she's attending her ex-fiancé's wedding. The night is increasingly enjoyable by the shot, however, by midnight she's cut off by the bartender. Flagging down a taxicab is always a daunting task, especially when inebriated. Thankfully a taxicab finds Adele, although the taxi ride is anything but ordinary. Rarely are taxi drivers also billionaires.

C U P I D I T Y
Cupid's pointed arrow struck Orion, will Orion strike the arrow back at Cupid?

Orion was struck by the all-too-famous pointy golden arrow, shot by Cupid himself. But, the arrow wasn't shot to pair her with her fated one. The arrow was shot at her so she could be the next matchmaker.

She's stuck to face hormonal teens and a bad attitude mentor until she finds her own love. But, is her love closer than she thinks and standing with his own set of arrows?

T H E
H E A R T B R E A K
H O T E L
Emelié Forné is jobless and broke, living in the cramped loft space in her brother's condominium, with her highly active dog. She has sent in dozens of job applications in an attempt at getting a firm grasp on her life. Only one place returns to her with a call about a job opening, The Heartbreak Hotel.

W A Y F A R I N G
T R A V E L E R
Ezra Banks' stays in towns across the continental United States always seem to have a short shelf life, his stays never exceeding three months. It would seem apparent that he has commitment issues and wishes to never settle down, but it's not that, he's just searching for a home.

The sleepless town of Seattle (and a spontaneous waitress) perhaps being the home he's been longing for since childhood.

T W I T T E R
https://twitter.com/breetragedies

A S K
https://ask.fm/btragedies

If you have any questions please ask them inline here