THIRTY-NINE

~Valdus~

Father?

Father??

Father?!?

What the hell is this?!? Fûckin magic??? Fûckin bad luck on all of us??

I-I-how is Wilson the son of the Hybrid Alpha?!? Wilson is a fûckin softy!

There is no way Wilson is the son of him.

How the hell?!?

How- I got tackled to the ground and a jaw clamped around my neck. Their teeth went deep into my skin and I knew they weren't going to leave till I was dead. But me and Liam played like this all the time when were pups.

I rolled on my back and they started to clamp their jaw tighter and I didn't make a sound, only my heavy breathing was all you can hear from me. They were trying to shake but I laid stiff and I moved my paws under their chest since they shifted over me.

They growled on my neck and I closed my eyes and breathed in slowly. I steady my heavy breathing and still laid stiff under him. He was pulling my neck up as he tug but I need to get him off of me before he beats me and steals my life.

I pushed up my paws and my back legs kicked up causing him to flip over me. He tried to grab me again when he let go of me by surprise, but I was already up charging towards him. He rolled on his side but I jumped on him and did the same thing but I ended his life in seconds.

I looked up and I tasted his blood seeping through my teeth and falling on my tongue. I looked around, looking for Aphrodite.

Where are you?

Pack house. I'm fine. Just kill him for me, please?

My heart dropped when I heard her say pack house. But then my blood started to boil again. I already have. I wish I hurt him more. Made him suffer a bit more. What happened? Are you okay? I'm sorry that I didn't stay and check on you. I'll go right now-

No Valdus! I'm fine. Just finish this. Vivens is helping me already. I'm fine. And thank you. It should be over by now then. If you killed Brycin.

I did kill him but now I have a bigger problem. I have the Alpha. How the hell am I supposed to defeat a hybrid Alpha?!?

He wants one thing-

I already can guess. I'll see you soon okay?

Okay.

I looked around again and I saw freakin fire so I kinda guess that's where the hybrids are. So I started to sprint towards it and I look to my left and see his wolf coat.

What are you doing here?!

What the hell does it look like Valdus?!

You're going to get your self killed dad!

What's wrong with that?!

Dad!

Valdus, shut up and help me with this Alpha.

I ran by his side and dead wolves scattered the ground. Some where mine but most of them were them. I already saw Angelia, Cadmar, Zeke, and Helmer there. But Angelia hasn't shifted yet, she's just yelling at him.