Save me or don't

Their visions were blurry and they had huge headaches. Unaware of the event that took place about an hour ago was only remembered when Minerva awoke them all with an abrupt loud siren. All arose to their feet wide awake and aware of the events that occurred now that they were awake.

"What happened" asked Arno.

"Where are we" asked Connor. They all looked around and saw all white. "Hold on... WHERE'S (Y/N)" asked Desmond. They all started to panic but Minerva appeared and they got mad at her. "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM"!?

"It is not my place to get involved. But I can tell you that she's alive. I will transport you all there now". Minerva did what she said she would do and all of them were now inside the buildings main lobby. Desmond knew where to go but had to worry about the others making too much noise. "Ok, follow me and stay close" Desmond said whispering.

They understood and followed Desmond through the dark lobby to the stairs. They couldn't help but admire the detail of only the lobby and had yet to understand more about architecture of the modern era. To Desmond it was nothing, but it was a bit gloomy to be in the place he was held hostage in at night. Desmond was hoping you would be in the same room where he was, but he wasn't sure.

"This way". Desmond led all of them to a security room that was somehow unlocked. They walked in and saw only a couple cameras working. Desmond knew how to work this type of technology and tried finding his old holding room where he was imprisoned. "Found it". Desmond pulled up the live footage and made it go into full screen. There on his old bed was you sobbing helplessly and in pain.

"Those bastards will pay with their lives" said Edward. Desmond got up and said, "Quickly, I know a short cut". Like lightning, they followed after Desmond and ran up stairs and climbed on the beams to avoid detection from guards who were walking around. Their blood was boiling and they wouldn't hesitate in killing Vidic. The name alone was now a trigger for them.

The name of the man who wishes to inflict pain on you for whatever reason. It doesn't matter what reason he has for doing this, whether or not your heart was a piece of eden or not, they won't hesitate in performing one of the best things they can do.

Kill.

They kept moving silently with anger and determination written all over their faces. They avoided all cameras that were still working and knew they couldn't kill any of the guards yet. If they did, more and more would show up and who knows what Vidic is planning to do with you. After what felt like forever of avoiding cameras and climbing up elevator shafts, they finally came to where Desmond was held prisoner.

They managed to steal a key card and were able to get inside. At first, all they saw was nothing but Desmond led them to the bedroom. The sliding door opened and you were still on the bed but asleep. Desmond ran to you and shook you to wake you up. "(Y/n)? Wake up. It's us".

You slowly awoke to see Desmond and didn't waste another second by bomb rushing him in a tight embrace and started to cry. The other's came forward to Desmond to comfort you. "They were going to kill me".

Desmond could feel the fear coursing through your body and it was heartbreaking to feel. Hot tears poured from your eyes and Desmond took you off the bed and held you tightly. Desmond could feel the presence of his ancestors and fellow Assassins behind him and saw a couple hands reach to you to comfort you. "Shh shh shh, were going to get you out of here" said Connor soothingly.

"How adorable".

The Assassins turned around and saw Vidic with his men and they had real guns this time instead of tranquilizer guns. "I'll be honest, I was a bit surprised to see a huge turn up for stealing my piece of eden". They sent out their blades and made a secure wall around you to protect you. Desmond passed you to Connor and stood in front of everyone. "Alright Vidic, let them go. I'm the one you want".