Chapter 1: Mate

Chapter 1: Mate

Photo on the side: Amelia

I woke up in the morning by my family singing me happy birthday. Today is my 16th birthday meaning I'm going to shift into my wolf which I know is going to be a strong one because of the way she talks in my head. Amy (a.k.a. my wolf) is always trying to rip peoples heads off, not literally I mean she wants me to stand up to my bullies. Yes I get bullied a lot, I really don't know what I did to them. Well basically is just the girl leader and her minions which are a total pain in the butt because I can't do one single thing without them making fun of me.

"Amelia?" oh yeah I spaced out a bit. I am actually also known for that.

"Oh my god, thank you so much" I said to my mother and father. I'm practically their only child now since my older sister changed packs after she found out that her mate was the beta of the WhiteHerd Pack. I'll always miss her, good thing she visits from time to time otherwise I would've put on some Adele and started looking through our family photos.

I am in the Nightmoon pack, the biggest and most successful pack in America. The humans don't know about werewolves to this day and we'll like to keep it that way. The werewolf kind are mostly settled on deep forest were it's most likely to never be find. Though sometimes some humans do find out and they don't like what we are. Those people are called hunters which dedicate their whole life into killing the most werewolves as possible, most of them recruit the rogues and make a deal with them. Which is kind of ironic since you're working with the people you want to stop, but I guess they don't think about that fact too much.

Now back to my pack, our alpha is 17 year old Harry Anderson and he isn't your typical alpha teen. He is really serious about his position so he doesn't fool around and stuff. He has never had a girlfriend or a so called fling, well at least that's what the rumours say. I have personally never seen him with a girl. Which I respect a lot, maybe he's saving himself for his mate. At least that's what I'm doing. I don't think he knows about the bullying, because he is really kind and generous and he really hates unfair violence against other pack members. Once he banned a jerk that bullied on another guy.

I said goodbye to my parents who have to go to work, they are the pack doctors. I took a quick shower because I hate leaving to school with that feeling of being dirty.

When I step out I look at my reflection I really don't know why they bully me. I have really long fiery red hair, which I usually keep in a ponytail or bun. I have brown eyes that are pretty normal, I guess. I'm not fat but skinny either. I am kind of small, my height is 5'02.

I put on my usual attire that contains a long black sweat shirt. some white jeans and brown boots and head for my jeep. Yeah I have a car not many people know that except my 2 best friends. Yeah I have friends I'm not a total loser. There is Adriana and Justin who are the only people who could deal with the level of awesomeness that is called Amelia Knight.

Since today is my birthday I am going to find my mate, hopefully he will accept me and get through this year. Oh gosh just when I get to school I smell this mouthwatering scent is not really that strong but I could still smell it's presence. I know immediately that that is my mate but I'm going to find him later. Just not right now because I am going to be late for class. At least that's the excuse I find myself believing.

'Forget about fucking school and go and find your mate' Amy growls in my head.

'I'm finding him in a minute so shut up' I answered back and she squealed happily.

One weird wolf, I get to my locker that's when I felt someone push me so hard I fell to the floor. I just got up and put my books in the locker practically ignoring the push. When I was on my way to class I smell the scent again.

'Mate' Amy growls in my head. Ok, I may cut class for just a few minutes.

I followed the smell until I felt a door open to my side and hit me in the stomach making me fall down but before I hit the ground a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist and instantly I felt tingles.

I looked up to find blue eyes staring at mine.

And we both said at the same time that word that either it was gonna be the best news of my life or the worst. We said "Mate"

" I enjoy looking at beautiful people"

- Augustus Waters

This the first chapter hope you liked it!!

Chace Crawford plays Harry. If you guys don't like the person I chose to plays this part just imagine it in your head.

Song of the chapter: Addicted to you