4. Rain

POV Alexander.

'Let's go visit mate.' Angelo chirped excited, since it's been a few days since I stopped by her house.

'We can't, her uncle is home and look at the weather.' I shook my head at the rain pouring down on my windshield.

'I'm confused, is she a werwolf? Because I can't contact her wolf.' He pouted.

'I'm not sure.' I shrugged while taking a right. 'But if it cheers you up we can drive past her house.'

'Please do.' Angelo replied.

I drove into her block and noticed a figure on her porch. As I came closer, I identified the figure as my mate herself. I pulled up infront of her while rolling my window down the bare minimum. "Get in."

The door opened and a soaking Dayanara stepped in. "Why did you get in?! I could've been a murderer!" I snapped.

"I've got nothing to lose." She sent me a smile. But not a regular one, a broken one.

The ride was silent as I drove us back to my house. I parked in the garage and noticed that Dayanara was already getting out of the car, much to my annoyance.

I guided her up the stairs to hall. I entered the hallway but she halted at the last step. I sent her a questioning look but she ignored it. She bent down and unlaced her shoes before taking them off.

"I don't want to make your home dirty." She said quietly as she stepped into the hallway. I just nodded and made my way up the stairs.

After two flights of stairs, we arrived on the Alpha floor. I brought her to my room and grabbed two towels. "Here. I'll leave for a second, just leave your clothes here. I'll dry them for you and then put them in the bathroom."

"Thank you." She mumbled and I got out of the room. I heard the shower turn on and went back inside. I grabbed her jeans and shirt. I plugged a hair dryer in the outlet and started blow drying her jeans.

Just as I finished drying the jeans completely, the shower turned off. "Alpha, where are my clothes?"

"I haven't finished drying your shirt." I replied while grabbing a hoodie of mine. I knocked on the bathroom door and she stuck her hand out. I placed the folded clothes in it and she closed the door.

It didn't take long for her to exit the bathroom. She wore the clothing and had a towel on her head.

'Xander, we need you for a sec.' Gabriel mind linked me and I groaned mentally.

"I have to leave for a few minutes. Do you meed anything before I leave?" I asked. She shook her head but her stomach growled in protest, causing me to chuckle. "I'll bring you some snacks. You can lay on the bed, sit on the couch, just make yourself at home."

I quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen and made her a cup of tea. I grabbed reese's and chocolate chip cookies. After putting it all on the tray, I made my way back upstairs.

When I walked through the door, I noticed my  mate sitting in the corner of my couch reading my favorite book from Stephen King.

For a few seconds, I just stood there. Admiring my little mate reading my favorite book while wearing my sweater. Making my scent cover her.

"Here you go." I put the tray infront of her. "I brought you tea so you could warm up some more."

She smiled at me before taking a sip. "Is this strawberry?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Why? You don't like it?" I panicked as anxiety took over me.

"No! It's my favorite." She assured, putting me at ease. I got up to leave but someone stormed into my room. I growled at the person for interrupting out moment but Gabe ignored it.

"Hey cutie." He winked at Dayanara, pissing me off even more.

"Hey nerd." She nodded back.

"You two know each other?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, he is my physics seatmate and he felt the need to correct the teacher about something. So I mumbled to myself 'nerd' but he heard it. And then decided that he should have a nickname for me too." She explained and I nodded.

'She's mine!' I roared at Gabriel through the mind link. His eyes widened and he nodded. Then he motioned his head to the door. "I'll be right back." I told Dayanara but she wasn't even paying attention anymore.

~~~

POV Dayanara.

My mind drifted off to Alexander. He seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I'm sure I've seen him before.

I heard multiple sets of paws hit the ground outside the house. I looked out the window and saw a couple wolves approached. One of them I recognized as Alexander, so I grabbed some towels and made my way downstairs.

I held out the towels as I stood underneath a small roof. There was a fireplace and a lounge set under it as well.

I closed my eyes as they shifted back and each of them grabbed a towel. Soon, only Alexander and Gabriel were left. When I noticed Gabe started shifting, I quickly averted my gaze before closing my eyes again.

"Thanks." He muttered before walking inside. I looked at Alexander confused why he wasn't shifting.

"Angelo, give the control back to Alexander." I ordered. Angelo shook his head and joined me underneath the roof. "Alright, don't shift then." I threw the towel on his head and started drying him.

When I finished drying off his head, I pushed the towel back to his neck. Angelo licked me across my cheek and I giggled while he barked happily.

After I completely finished, I opened the slide door for him and he followed me up the stairs. I opened all the doors for him and he went into the bathroom. I waited on the couch and looked up when the door opened.

Alexander was standing there with nothing but a towel on his waist. I blushed bright red and quickly looked down to my book. I heard his footsteps go into the closet and I glanced up when he came out. He wore grey sweats and his once bare abs were covered with a white shirt.

••••••••••

Finally Dayanara's POV!! Let me know what you think of it!! ;)