Chapter 9

Ah

Ah. I love this chapter. Shout out to my sister who gave me inspiration to write on.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
On with the chapter!

Elizabeth's POV~

Felix was so close. He hugged me, cried with me, joked with me and so on.

I was suppose to hate him but cupid had other plans and I really thank cupid for it. He looked at me in the eye. A smile broke onto my face. He crooked his eyebrows and chuckled. "What?" I asked and he shooked his head and looked to the floor.

"Felix, what's wrong?" I asked again trying to get an answer from him. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and laid back.

"I love you-r smile," He stopped at the you and continued. Was that suppose to mean something? I bet not.

Who wanna be with me?

"Me," I heard Felix mumble and my head shot up. "What?" I said, my eyes widened. He stood up and put a hand out, asking me to take it. So I did. He pulled me up and I stumbled into his grasp. He was so warm and I felt like it was on a cloud. "Go get ready. I wanna bring you somewhere," He said letting go of me. I nodded and he quickly left the room. I went to the bathroom and what I saw really shocked. I looked like a complete mess. Eyes puffy red and my face was really pale.

I washed my face and put my hair in a high bun. I stepped in the warm shower and let the water soak my body. I get out of the shower and dried my body. I took out the grey crop top hoodie and black tights. And topped it off with some black Uggs. I looked way better now. My face slowly regained colour and my eyes felt less puffy. I took my phone and slid into my front pocket. I exited my bedroom closing the door behind me. I went down the stairs and was quickly met with Polly.

"Oh, you're going out?" She asked and I gave her the no shit Sherlock face. She smiled and put away the things into the fridge. Soon, the stairs creek and I turned to see who it was. Felix was adjusting his watch on his wrist. As the same time, he's muscles were flexing and I'm pretty sure I wasn't looking at a human being.

"Stop looking at him unless you want to drool till you fill the swimming pool," Polly whispered behind me and blushed away. I touched the corner of my mouth and I was indeed drooling. I wiped my mouth and turned back. I bumped into Felix and he held the sides of my arm. The touch shot up my whole arm.

"Easy there. You okay?" Felix asked letting go of me. I nodded and walked to the kitchen where I saw Polly smirking at me. I shot her a glare and she shook her head, turning away.

"Your so whipped, bro," Polly whispered to Felix before leaving us alone in the kitchen. I walked out, Felix trailing behind. I reached the car and before I could reach the handle, Felix had opened the door for me.