Chapter 30 - Mrs. Radhika Arjun is Pregnant

Senorita's POV:

I wake up once I feel a tingling sensation in my neck, smile creeps on my lips knowing who is doing that. Automatically my arms rise up in wrapping his neck close to mine.

"Mmmm" his moan came as a whisper.

Now I turn myself completely towards him and pull his face down to my chest and pressing himself tightly on to me. Exactly my lips touching his forehead and his face buried in my chest.

As expected, his hands wrap my waist in no seconds and pull me to his strong muscular body. The warmth of his body makes me go wild more and more, I kiss his forehead expressing my deep affection on him.

I moved little down to his eyes and placing a soft tender kiss on both of his closed eyes and move down to his cheeks giving an open mouth kisses showing him how much i like him and respect him.

I smirk a little and kiss on the tip of his nose triggering the flames of love. He flinches a little knowing my attempt in turning him on, he nuzzles his nose in my jawline sending another tingling sensation to me. I giggled at his action and bite his earlobes slightly triggering his arousal little more.

"Repeat it and I promise you won't be getting up from the bed for this whole day" he mumbles under my neck.

A cold shiver runs to my spine hearing his words, but still I didn't stop my actions. Because I wanted it.

I blow my warm breathe on his face and bite is earlobe once again before getting ready to face his warning and as I expected, he turns me down to the back and hover on top of me with no seconds.

I smiled at him knowing his actions; my look on him clearly tells him how much I want him now.

"Arjun" my voice comes out as a husk and before I think otherwise, he invades me by his lips and seizes my actions furthermore by kissing me. It is a sensual and passionate at the same time. It starts with a rough pace but soon I joined with him and we slowly move our lips in sync. I could sense his love and lust together now in making me as his completely.

"I LOVE YOU" I mutter against his lips.

He smiled on my lips and moved down to my jaw and neck kissing it as if there is no tomorrow.

I arch back to the maximum making him conquer my body to the extent he wants. He moves further down to the valley of my bosoms placing wet kisses over my skin and start pleasuring the hills of my body. Couldn't control anymore, I moan aloud making him to know that how much I enjoy his touch on me.

He grunts in pleasure too, holds my waist and keeps kissing all over my body. I scream in pleasure when he buried his face in my core and starts licking it. He is giving me the extreme pleasure and makes me feel the most beautiful woman in the earth.

Our early morning romance leads us to make love to each other unconditionally. He falls on me after seeding his into me and husks "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SENORITA". We both are exhausted and panting heavily in the attempt of controlling our uneven breathes.

He lied beside me and pulls me to his chest; I happily put myself onto his chest and drifts to deep sleep once again.

*****

Savior's POV:

I wake up after hearing the alarm noise, I shut the damn alarm and looks at my Senorita who is sleeping in my arms peacefully.

I place a soft kiss on her forehead and tried to release her from me, but she wiggles and tightens her arms around my waist mumbling, "Don't leave me"