MAMA -Manna's Story-

It was just the usual tiring day.

Even though I was exhausted both mentally and physically, I guess helping my seniors and becoming a dresser for their graduation show wasn't a bad thing.

But still, I want to go home quickly. I'm tired and it's freaking hot in this stuffy room. Really, the back stage isn't as beautiful as the show's stage.

This should be the last costume for the model I'm in charge of. The models were back quickly before but now they haven't come back, maybe it took longer time for the final show. Well at least I get more time to rest before he come back and me starting to packing all the costumes that he wore for today.

"Manna!"

I glanced at the door's room and found a tall guy with his handsome face that suits with his black suit. Honestly, all the costumes that my seniors' made were so-so or weird, but with this guy? I gotta admit whatever he wears, it still makes him look good.

But nah, actually his face is only adding a small part of the black suit's charm. Rather than a weird unwearable-looking costume, I love this simple black suit that this guy wore for the show.

"Done? This is truly the last, right? You don't have any more costumes to wear from other dresser, right?" I asked him curiously, because for your information if he still has another costumes for the show, I can't go home yet.

"No?" he approached me with a grin. "I recall that you are my only dresser. You forget?"

"No," I sighed. "There may be a case where another dresser look for you because they're also in charge of you even you don't know about it."

"So there's another dresser looking for me?"

"Nope—except they were looking for your number. Anyway, this is the last costume so it's truly the END. Take them off."

"Wow. So bold."

He was grinning and I rolled my eyes for his silly misunderstanding.

"Oh Sehun," I called his full name. "Seriously. Take them off and get changed. I want to go home! I'm tired, hungry and Jongin is waiting for us too."

"Yeah-yeah. I know," he opened his bag to take his phone out—not his clothes. Argh! This guy! "Before that, take a picture first. Damn. I really look good with this suit, don't ya?"

I hide my agreement with a poker face for the sake of my pride. Sehun is annoying and too self-confident. Still, who can't deny his self-confident? Sehun is INDEED undoubtedly good-looking human. He has this sharp jaw line and mature-handsome face which you won’t realize that he is the same age as mine. For today’s graduation show, he painted his hair to dark brown-colored and style it in a tidy manner like a gentleman.

“Take the pictures properly,” he handed me his phone.

I want to complain but I realized it will make things longer here. So I obediently took the pictures while he put some poses near the wall.

“There, done. Now let’s go home,” I gave back the phone and he immediately checked his photos.

“Such a pity I can’t have this suit. Can I? The senior won’t need this costume anymore, right?” he murmured quietly.

“Dunno. Ask her. These costumes were the final project after all.”

“I will ask her now~ she hasn’t gone home yet, right?”

“Hei! Oh Sehun!”

“I will make it quick. What was her name?” I sighed and took the name card of his suit to him. “Right. That’s her name. Gonna find her.”