Chapter 22

Arabella's POV

Today is the day after our date at McDonald's and I couldn't get this thought out of my head. I have had a smile on my lips since I woke up even though that I haven't seen the guy who is responsible for my smile. So now I'm at the hotel checking all the decorations and the furniture. Everything is done and I couldn't be happier. Honestly I feel so proud of myself. I called Mrs Hashington to let her know about the progress. I mean more like the outcome of this project. "Well now I expect you to be at the office soon and the client that you met will be here and you will be working by the side of the professional interior designer," she said and I thanked her for this opportunity one more time but she just hung up. Oh well no matter how mean she can be, I know that she is a good person. I mean you know right those people who have a strong character but actually has a good heart if that makes any sense. Anyways what I mean is that I appreciate her no matter how she treats me.

I just got to the hotel and my stomach started to ache. What the hell? I sat on the couch holding my stomach. I checked the date in my phone. Holy shit it's probably my period. Oh no crap. What in the world? "Argh," I screamed. It hurts like a betch. Why does it always have to hurt that much on the first day? I need to put on a tampon. Oh wait I don't have one not even a pad. I can't even go out right now. Shit. "What should I do? What should I do," I said to myself. I'll just have to do it. I took my phone. After a few rings he finally picked up. "Yes Stella," he said which made me smile immediately. "Um Toni  I...," I started but couldn't finished. "Stella is there something wrong," he said and I could hear the worry in his voice. "Ineedyoutogetmesometampons," I said as quickly as I could. "Oh calm down and tell me slowly," he said laughing. "Argh can you get me some tampons and Advil," I said a lot slower. "Oh," I heard him say and went quiet. At the moment I felt so embarrassed but I mean it's just awkward that I have to get him get me my essentials right now as I can't even go out. "I'll be there with your stuff in a few okay Stella," he said before hanging up. Right now I'm on the floor clutching my stomach. I'm hardcore in pain right now. I should drink some hot water it may help for the pain so I made my way to the kitchen and heated up some water. I ended up making some tea and enjoying watching the elf while I'm standing because you know the problem that I'm currently having to deal with so yeah. I have been to the bathroom for a billion times constantly checking and other things that I don't need to mention.

True to his words, Toni came back with the essentials. As soon as I got them I ran to my room and got a shower. I took all my time to clean up and got in some comfortable clothes. When I finished putting on my clothes, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and I saw my gorgeous boyfriend standing there looking at me. At that moment I started feeling awkward and not knowing what to say. I mean I told him to get me tampons and well... "Stella it's time to eat let's go," he said taking my hand. "Yea sure," I said and followed him.  He ordered food and we were now eating and I was secretly glancing at him. I wanted to talk to him but at the same time I was feeling embarrassed. What the hell? "Stella are you okay? Why are you so quiet," he asked looking up at me. "I'm fine Toni and thanks for bringing me the stuff that I needed," I told him. "That was not a problem Stella," he said and continued eating. Okay well that was a great conversation.

At the end of the dinner, we decided to watch the elf because why not. I'm now on the other end of the couch clutching my stomach trying my hardest to focus on the movie. Toni was sitting there enjoying the movie oblivious of the situation. That's what I thought. After a few second, he came standing in front of me with a glass of water and Advil in his other hand. "Come on take this," he said handing me the medicine. I gulped it in with water. "Thanks you're such a caring boyfriend," I blunted out. I couldn't help but blush at that moment. Thank god he didn't hear me as he went back to the kitchen. He came back with some chocolate cake. "Here you go it will make you feel better bebe," he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead after giving me the cake. "When did you get this and did you know that I love chocolate cake," I asked as I practically devour the cake. "That's a secret," he said as he sat down next to me and we cuddled. That is the best feeling in the world. Being in someone's arms and taking in their warmth. I could smell his amazing cologne. I was trying to remember what scent that is but I can't think of it right now. At that point I was not even watching the movie, I was just enjoying the moment of being in his arms. Am I rambling yet? I think I am. Shit what is he doing to me.

Rolling to the side, I collided with a hard thing that made me woke up. I slowly opened my eyes to see a chest. What is he doing in my bed? Oh wait I'm in his room. How did I end up here? He seriously looked like a Greek God without even trying. I traced his jawline with my finger taking in his beautifully sculpted face. "Good morning beautiful," he said with his eyes still closed. "You were awake this whole time," I said pretending to be angry. "Because," he said and then opened his eyes with his killer smile playing on his lips. He held my face with both of his hands and pulled me towards him. I slowly closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine but it never came. I opened my eyes to see him with an amused face. I was about to get angry when he finally sealed our lips into a passionate kiss. It was not just an ordinary kiss, this kiss was sweet and filled with attention and care. Thank god I was laying down or else I would have fallen down because my knees felt so weak as we kissed. As we pulled away to catch our breath, I saw him smiling to his ears. Wow just wow. "That is a proper way of waking up. I don't mind having you by my side every morning," he said before snaking his arms around my waist. "That makes me remember. How did I end up in your bed my dear Mr Giovanni," I asked as I admire his beautiful eyes. "You fell asleep so I brought you here," he said as he played with a strand of my hair. In the back of my head, I started to think whether things are going too fast or no. Should I slow down? Maybe I should just go with how it's going. "What happened? Are you still in pain? Why are you so qui-," he started asking. "Calm down I'm fine," I said as I covered his mouth with my hand to stop him from talking. "Okay okay you wanna have breakfast in the restaurant downstairs or maybe out," he asked. "I don't know. We need to pack too right we don't have to be late for the flight tonight," I said as I was trying to get up but his arms blocked me from even moving. "First of all, the jet takes off when I want it to and secondly, we can take out time to pack. No need to rush. And lastly let's stay in bed for a few more minutes," he said as he dug his face in my neck. "Come on big boy we have to get up and right now," I said trying my best to get out from his grip. "Okay okay Stella," he said as he loosen his grip letting me go and finally getting up.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this one too. Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you liked it and comment what you think of it.

What do you think of them right now? To be honest I never even had such a caring boyfriend to begin with. 😂😂

-Love Mokshda