Chapter 3

Yessss a bitch is baccckkkkk!!!!

I know I know, it's been too long since I've updated but guess what I'm back because we fixed the computer problem! I'm going to write as much as I possibly can, cause I only get to get the computer on Sundays. ANYYWAYYYSSS I KNOW YALL READY FOR THIS CHAPTER SO LEMME GET RIGHT INTO IT.

.

.

.

......................................................................................................................................................................... 

1 WEEK LATER...

Seymour's P.O.V

'Ahhhhh I'm so tired'

I turned to look at the now enormous plant wondering how in the hell could it grow so big in just so little days.

"Aww Twoey look at me I'm a mess, I can't keep this up"

I look at the plant who just stayed still. Not moving an inch. Getting up from my seat, I sighed.

Looking at him sadly, I walked over to him and slowly brushed the top of his head.

"I've seen Audrey with that man who calls himself a dentist."

I take my hand off his head and balled my fist up in anger then sighed sadly.

"You ought to see the way he treats her, Twoey."

"She deserves a prince, not a sadistic creep like him"

I walked over to the corner of the shop leaning on a counter looking up.

"The man's a total disgrace to the dental profession."

I looked down and sighed.

"l don't know what's going on, sometimes. Seems like the whole world's going crazy."

I turned myself to look at him. 

"At least we got each other, right?"

After complete and total silence, I realized that I was talking to a plant, an inanimate object. I chuckled softly.

"What am I doing, talking to a plant, I must be crazy"

I shook my head and went over to grab my jacket from off of the headstand.

"I'm gonna turn in, Twoey. I'll see you in the morning."

As I turned to hit the hay, I heard a big thump. Quickly turning around, I see Audrey IIs head on the floor with his leaves slowly slumping.

"Oh, boy. Here we go again."

I walked over to Audrey II, sighing heavily.

"Come on, I haven't got much left, I told you I can't keep this up"

"Give me a few days to heal. We'll start again on the left hand and--"

Audrey II P.O.V (It was gonna happen sooner or later)

'feed me'

"I beg your pardon"

'This fucking dumbass'

"Feed me"

His eyes were now open wide as saucers.

"Twoey, you talked! You opened your trap and you said--"

I growled getting annoyed by this twit.

"Feed me, Krelborn! Feed me now!" I yelled as I sat up.