35

Ninas POV

"Do you have to go back?"  I ask Nico as he is putting his stuff into his suitcase.

"Sadly yes I do."

"I wish I could come with you."

"Me too, I miss you so much when I'm there."

I give him puppy dog eyes and hold onto his waist as he kisses my forehead.

"I love you.''

"I love you too."

We walk to the door and stop right in the hallway.

"Until next time."  He says as he looks into my eyes.

We hold together for a long kiss and we both release after a few seconds.  I never wanted to let go, but I know he has a flight to catch.

"I love you so much babe.  Stay safe, I'll call you when I get home."

"Ok.  I love you too Nico."

He walks away and I head back into the apartment with Dylan standing at the counter waiting while I sit down at the bar across from him.

"I know your going to miss him.  Just try not to think about it, you can always call him."

"I know I just wish we could be together all the time.  I love him I want to see him every day."

"Yeah but you have a career and so does he.  Unless one of you gives it up this is how it's going to be for a while."

"I know.  And I don't want him to give it up, he is so happy when he's out there I don't want to take that away from him, even if it means a long distance relationship.  And who knows maybe after college I can move out there with him or something."

"I'll miss you here, it's nice having you here."

"Did I just hear a complement?  From my big brother?"

"No no no I take it back."  He laughs trying to cover his tracks.

"No I think that was a complement, I won't rub it in your face too much that you actually complemented me."

"I did not!"

"You said you would miss me if I moved out."

"Yeah because you clean up all my messes and actually go out and buy groceries."

I laugh, "wooww that's why you would miss me?  Because I buy your groceries for you?" 

He can't contain his laughter at this point.  "Yes!"

"Ok well don't worry if I move out I'll text you a list once a week to tell you to buy them and what to get."

"Yeah but you can't do my laundry from New Jersey."

"Oh please, I don't do your laundry here.  You only do it when you actually need something and it's dirty."

"Yeah that's true."  He laughs as he walks out of the kitchen.  "I'd still miss you though."  He says as he walks out, he makes me smile sometimes.