Chapter 1

[Chapter 1: Trial and Audition]

Daiki's Point of View

I am standing in front of four of the most famous Actors and Idols in Japan.

I don't know why this is happening right now, But let's go back 2 days before this day.

-o-o-o-o-o-

"The Cold Prince will soon be acting again in an international movie... It was said that after Fujiwara Company finds a suiting partner for him, they will immediately start the shooting... Will it be you? The audition will start 2 days from now! Good luck!"

"AGAIN!" The loud voice of Chii echoes around the room. "Why do I have to do this, Chii?" I groaned as I wipe my sweat with a towel. "Because, you're going to audition as Cold Prince's partner for the upcoming movie!". I click my tongue, "Why would they even find a partner for that Anti-social Idol? And moreover, why a boy?!". Chii pats my head as he explain, "That's because they want the Cold Prince to be able to socialize with others normally and also, their company is only consist of Boy Idols!".

I covered my ears as Chii shout again. "I get it! I get it! I thought you were just joking at first... Okay, I'll do it so let's get this over with".

-o-o-o-o-o-

After minutes of practice, I can finally breath normally. "Okay! I'm counting on you for the audition! Don't worry, I'll come with you. Until then, don't do anything to dirty your name". Wa-wahh, what is he even saying? "O-Of course I won't! Stupid Chii". He went out of the house while giggling.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Now, He really registered me for the audition. Really Chii! I really thought he was just kidding me.

"So... What is your name?" Kento Yamazaki, a famous actor asks. "A-Arioka Daiki desu".

"Ohh~ what a cute name! It suits your Chubby face!" Hashimoto Kanna said. "T-Thank you".

"What is your Talent?" Yamada Ryosuke, an Actor and also an Idol asked.  "Sing, Dance and Act but for now I will sing".

"We can't wait for it, so excited! Go on!" Yamamoto Mizuki said.

*I sang a Ai-ing Aishiteru in a girly way* I don't know why!

"YOU'RE ACCEPTED!!" They shout in chorus. Is this for real? 

My Journey begins here.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Standing in front of a very large mansion. So this is IO Mansion.

"Welcome to IO Mansion, Arioka-san" A butler welcome me in. "I'm Tojou, your Personal Assistant". "Ah... I'm Daiki Arioka, Yoroshiku".

"I'll share the history of this mansion until we arrived at the Main Announcement Room". I nod at him.

"IO from the name IO Mansion means Idols Only. This Mansion was build for benefits to the idols of Fujiwara company. Unlike other company, Fujiwara Company isn't very strict. The only rule that you must obey is, dating is allowed but publicity of relationship is forbidden. Oh! Here we are".

"Ah! I forgot something... Falling in love with your roommate is also forbidden".

What? But all of the idols here are boys right?

"Okay! Gather around everyone. This is the new recruit. Please introduce yourself Arioka-san". I stood in front of them and look around. "I-I am Arioka Daiki... P-Please take care of me".

They all smile at me and said "Yoroshiku". Woh! I thought they will glare at me... Well, typical hypothesis for famous idols.

-o-o-o-o-o-

"Hmm... Anyone there?" I knock at the door of the so-called 'my room'. I wonder who my roommate is.

"WHAT IS IT!" I see a person that I will be working this near future, the cold prince... Inoo Kei. "I-I'm your roommate.. ". He glare at me and said. "WHAT?!". Oh god! Save me from this Cold Prince. I wonder if we will be alright.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Another Fanficccc and I've been addicted to InooDai OTP mayghaddd I love them so muchuuu. . . Chapter 2 real soon!