Eight

"Sabs!!!" I exclaimed.

"Keep your voice down" she said.

"When did you plan on telling me missy?"

"When I had the time to mom, I'll tell you more, but let's go to my room first." she laughed.

*******************

"That's the thing, I don't know what we are" I said letting out a frustrated sigh.

"So as of right now, you guys are just friends with benefits?" Sabs asked.

"I guess so"

"Well do you want to have something with him?"

"I don't know. We've barely known each other for a while and we already had sex"

"Bringing that topic back up, how was it?"she smirked.

"Honestly, so fucking good for my first time" I let out a laugh.

"Oh and I'm almost positive you guys are going to be fuck buddies from now on" she winked.

*******************

"He stole your V card!!!" Daisy and Marisol exclaimed.

"My mom is down stairs, stop yelling" I said.

"Okay, but this is big dick news booboo. How can we not yell?" Daisy said.

"Well booboo if we want me to tell you stop yelling before my mom hears"

"Where'd you guys go anyway?" Marisol questioned.

"His house" I replied.

"And his parents didn't hear you yelling. Oh Luis!! right ther-" Daisy started.

"My mom is literally under us, will you shut up" I said.

"Fine, WAIT! Did you guys wear protection?" Sabs exclaimed.

"He had a condom on don't worry we're not that  dumb" I laughed.

*******************

V: Can we meet up?

L: I'll pick you up Ma ;)

*******************

"So about last night-"

"And this morning" He smirked.

"Look I don't want to be another of your hit it, and quit it girls" I started.

"You won't be" He smirked.

"I know you have the reputation of being a little fuckboy, but I'm willing to give it a try. If you are too"

"Is that so" he smirked as he moved his gaze from my eyes to my lips.

"Yes, but I don't want to pressure you. If last night meant nothing then fine"

"Baby I know this is hard to believe, but you don't have any idea how good sex was with you"

"Mhm" I rolled my eyes.

"Ma, I'm not playing. You wouldn't know how hard it is for me not to take you right now"

"I'm positive you say that to everyone you hook up with Pa"

He smiled at my remark.

"Do you think anyone can get me like this in twenty seconds?" He said as he pulled me onto his lap.

Why does he have to do this to me. He was hard as a rock, if possible maybe even harder.

"Luis, I'm sore"