Kidnapping

第三章

誘拐

"I can hardly believe it." said Sakura to no one in particular as she made her way from the Hokage tower to the hospital together with Kakashi, Sasuke, and Obito.

"Well, I know Naruto is sensei's son, but..." Kakashi trailed off.

"It's a SS-rank secret after all, so get over it." Obito told Kakashi.

Tsunade had told everyone of Naruto's heritage. She first revealed that he was the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato's son and noticed regret visible on most of the civilians and some ninjas. Those ignorant of the truth about the Jinchuuriki's role had detested and shunned Naruto at his early stage of his childhood and only did they accept him after he saved the village from Pain. And, to find out Naruto was the Fourth's son felt like a slap on their faces as they realized their mistakes. Furthermore, Tsunade told them the relationship between Senju and Uzumaki as distant blood relatives.

The additional information led to Tsunade's granparents; the Shodai Hokage, Senju Hashirama, and his wife Uzumaki Mito who happened to be the grandaunt of Konoha's Red Hot Habanero and Naruto's mother, Uzumaki Kushina, the last princess of Uzushio Village.

Which make her cousin to Senju Tsunade who was the crowned princess of Senju clan.

In short, Uzumaki Naruto was the heir of both Senju and Uzumaki; a royal blood in his own right and the last prince of both mentioned clans.

To say that the people of Konoha were astounded would be the understatement of the year and it felt like someone had just dropped an atomic bomb for those who had shunned the blonde teen.

Apart from that, she also told the ones who did not know that Mito was the first host of the Nine-tailed Fox followed by Kushina and Naruto, who now housed all the Tailed Beasts, after his mother's death.

'Double kill' they say.

Team Gai, Sai, and the rest of rookie nine were standing in front of Naruto's room, loitering, when Kakashi, Obito, Sakura, and Sasuke.

Hinata was the first to notice the newcomers. "Sir Kakashi!" she called, earning Kiba's attention that barked at Obito and Sasuke and pointed accusingly at them.

"What on earth are you doin'ere? I understand Sasuke being here, but you!?" Kiba glared at Obito. "Tobi- I mean Madara! You're not allowed here!"

"Uhm... The name's Obito. Uchiha Obito, mind you." Obito replied monotonously.

"I don't care!"

"Kiba-kun, we're in hospital. Please pipe down." Hinata put a placated hand on Kiba's shoulders.

"I said I don't-" the Inuzuka was cut abruptly as a fist that seemed to appear out of the blue collided with his face, square on his nose, and was sent across to the other end of the hallway, creating a small crater on the wall where he landed.

Lee as usual yelled, "Alright! Sakura-chan's YOUTH is BURNING LIKE THE WILL OF FIRE!" pumping a fist in the air, making Sakura twitched irritably when Gai mirrored Lee's action.

Clutching his bleeding nose, Kiba exclaimed with tears welling in his eyes, "The hell Sakura! That hurts!" in a muffled voice.

Sakura just gave him an annoyed look. "That's for yelling in the hospital." she then turned to everyone and asked why they were loitering.

"The door's lock. We can't come in. " Sai replied.

"I think the Hokage doesn't want anyone disturb Naruto's rest." Sasuke guessed, earning nods from the others.