Wattpad Original

Original Edition: ever's story | a thousand storms

Hello again, guys!

This is just another reminder that the spin off to THG, A THOUSAND STORMS, is up on Wattpad!

For those of you who wanted a sequel to THG, this is as close as it gets! Asher and Wren will definitely be featured ;)

Here's the summary:

He was dangerous. Wicked and marvellous and intriguing all at once. And he was bottling up secrets. It was wrong, everything about this, it was incredibly wrong.

But I still wanted more.

Heaven and hell brought together in one face, staring back at me with a ravenous hunger.

My instinct screamed at me. Begged me. Pleaded.

I didn't move.

Didn't heed it. Not one bit.

I held his gaze for what felt like an eternity.

_______________________

Ever is running from a place she loved to a world she's never known with no-one to protect her.

Her endearing nature and reckless smiles help her settle in quickly. A memory like hers makes things hard to forget, even the bad.

Especially the bad.

Then she collides with Mason, all bitter frowns, smirks, and cynical remarks.

He shatters her picture-perfect life with a frustrating improbability, seeing through her lies and façades as though she were made of glass. But his past is an abyss far darker than hers.

If she is fire and summer, he is winter and ice. Secrets, scars and painful pasts...they can only face their storms together.

*

THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK IS ALREADY UP ON WATTPAD!

CHECK IT OUT NOW ON MY PROFILE:
yuenwrites

Stay gold,
Yuen

Stay gold, Yuen