Pokemon movie 20th review I guess..

This is like late as heck, but I don't care 🤷‍♀️
Ok, Firstly I have to rate this movie
Rating: 8/10

Surprisingly, I did enjoy this movie! I think it was because of the nostalgia and feelings of the older series/games that I just really loved it! To the music and Pokémon to the events that happened... it was great even tho Misty and Brock weren't in this alter universe of ash's adventure, I did like his companions my favorite being the sorrel and his backstory (even tho ash mess the mood up).

This movie from what I know did have negative and positive reviews, but I won't be the one to say what was wrong with the movie and all that if that's what you guys were looking for. The most I knew that people didn't like about the movie was the fact that

>Spoiler Alert 🚨<
Pikachu talking to ash as he was about to die.

So other then that fact I really liked the movie and Pikachu screaming over ash's body (in the Sub/Dub) it gave me chills. Also at the end credits of the movie (if you seen it in the movie theaters.) I like how that reference and cameo all companions in ash's original adventure it was feeling and happiness over and over!

So this is it for my little rant (lol not really) this is also a spoiler-ish free for the plot since I didn't say too much other then that fact

For anyone that perhaps want to watch the movie! If you're trying to find a site to watch it on then KissAnime is one I can recommend to watch it from. (Tho I think it's the dub maybe wrong.) Also when POKEMON MOVIE 20 comes out I'm definitely making a review on it!