Chapter 10

Baylee woke up, with her head on Jake's chest, and his arms wrapped around her. Baylee started to panic, praying that they didn't do it last night. But then she noticed that she was fully clothed still, and Jake was in sweats. Baylee then let out a sigh of relief.

Jacob's eyes fluttered open, and his lips parted slightly with a small sigh. It took everything in Baylee not to kiss him as the imprint bond went crazy. Jacobs big brown eyes stared into Baylee's. He then smiled last night. "Good morning."

Baylee smiled slightly. "Morning." She whispered. "What the hell happened last night?" She asked as she winced from the splitting headache.

Jacob laughed. "What you don't remember?" Baylee shook her head no. "I think I remember you saying that you drank my body weight in alcohol last night. And by the way, you are a funny drunk."

Baylee groaned as she buried her face in the pillows. "We didn't do it last night, did we?" She asked.

Jacob chuckled. "No. I wasn't going to take advantage of you in you drunken state. And I may he an ass hole. But I'm a gentleman."

"Did I ask for it?" Baylee asked still covering her face with the pillows.

Jacob laughed. "No you didn't. I was going to sleep on the couch, but you asked me to stay. I was going to wait till you feel asleep, to move to the couch, but I must have fallen asleep before I could."

Baylee let out a sigh of relief, still refusing to get up. "Baylee." Jacob whispered trying to hold back laughter as he moved closer to her.

"No!" Baylee yelled trying to sit up.

But Jake beat her to it. As he started to tickle the always very ticklish girl. "Jake!" Baylee squealed. "Stop!" She let out a loud laugh as she squirmed to get away from him. "Jake! Please!" Baylee begged as she giggled.

Baylee landed on the floor with a loud thud. "Ass hole!" She yelled as she chucked a pillow into Jake's face.

Jake laughed as he caught it. "I have a question." He said. "Who is Genghis Khan?" He asked.

Baylee's eyebrows knitted together. "A Mongolian war lord. Why?"

Jacob chuckled. "You called me that last night. Like I said your a funny drunk." Baylee groaned. "You also called me fat, and sang a song about it."

Baylee giggled as she stood up from the floor. "Its cause you are." This caused Jacob to chuck a pillow at her.

Jacob got out of bed. "I'm going to get in the shower." He then looked a Baylee. "You can use the guest bathroom to freshen up if you want." He then stopped. "You have clothes in the closet so you can change."

Baylee walked around Jacobs house

Baylee walked around Jacobs house. It had been so long since she had been here. Well besides the other day, but she was just in the living room.

Baylee stumbled across a closed door, that she knee to be the nursery her and Jacob had made. Baylee left a lump in her throat as she opened the door, to see the nursery left untouched.