VIII

And we make love in the dark, girl you light up my life
You are, so beautiful to me

-So Beautiful, Parker Ighile

...

For someone with such a cold exterior, Tomori had the softest lips Abebi had ever tasted.

Sure he was the first man that had ever placed his lips on her, and although she did not understand why, she enjoyed what he was doing immensely.

What started as a soft kiss suddenly graduated to something more passionate. He had never confessed his love for her, but as he grabbed her waist, pulling her to him so there was no barrier between them apart from their clothes, massaging her tongue with his; she could feel the love he refused to admit.

Her legs felt like jelly as she clung onto him, and the only thing that she could think of was how to take the rest of his clothes off. Of course she had never been taught on how fornication was done, but her when her married sister came home once, she gave her a little lesson on what to expect.

He nibbled on her lower lip and to her surprise, she let out a small moan. Her thoughts were jumbled, and she knew she was ready to allow him do what he wanted with her, especially if it would feel this good throughout.

His lips left hers and she pouted unconciously but he just smirked, moving his lips to her neck, and living butterfly kisses and she sighed in pleasure.

"You like this Abebi?" He asked, and nibbled on her ear, an action that would have irritated her but instead she felt heat rush to her core. "You like what I am doing to you?"

She moaned in response and he smashed his lips on hers, taking her breath away. She was trying so hard to keep up with his passion, and he had laid her on the soft ground now, ravishing her lips.

"Use your words." He said sternly. For someone who could kiss with so much passion, he looked nonchalant.

"Yes." She managed to whisper as he placed kisses all over her neck, moving down to her breasts.

"I did not hear you." He said again.

"Yes!" She shot out, waiting for whatever he wanted to do. She was his, and she could not wait.

"Good. If you like it, you would wait till we cross the border and then, I would finish with you." He said and stood up, helping her up and not looking the least affected by what just happened.

While he looked as cool as a cucumber, she was left breathless.

"Tomori!" She whined.

"Yes my love? You seem to be stronger than before. That's good." He replied, picking his spear and their leather pouches from the floor.

"You cannot just leave me like this." She complained.

"Like what?" He lifted an eyebrow, the rest of his face looking as expressionless as ever.

"Like, like-" she could not find the words to describe the heat between her legs.

In one swift step, he was in front of her. While one hand held his spear and other things, the other hand was placed on her waist. He rubbed her bare skin and she shivered, wanting him to do that to her all over.

"The best things in life should not be rushed Abebi, instead they should be done slowly-" he kissed her lips, "and carefully." He looked up at her, emotions swirling in his deep brown eyes. "I would not just lay with you, I would ravish you, worship your body; I would make love to you."