5.

4.

"You're cute Keva." Another cute growl. "Not I cute! I scary." Keva held her head high and I tried to hide the laugh wanting to come out off my mouth.

"Of course you are little one." Then I opened the door and left the office with her following behind.

*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•*~•~*~•~*~•~*

5.

Once we came into our room she directly went into the bed and it took all off my strength as well as self control not to follow her. I guess I'll sleep on the couch.

"Light." She whispered serious and pointed at the light twitch mentioning me to turn the light off. But before it got completely dark the little lamp on the left side off the bed was on.

"Hate dark." She commented her action and laid down with her back turned towards me. I sighed and also laid down.

"Good night Keva." I mumbled.

"Good ni-night Xavi." This nickname! I could melt right here and now.

Just as I thought she was alseep she whispered: "Miss Teddy bear." Then there was silence.

I guess I'll be going to buy her a Teddy...

*~•~*

Keva's POV:

I woke up panting with someone whispering my name. Beginning to cry as I remembered the awful nightmare I cuddled into the someone's chest.

"Hey butterfly it's ok. You're save with me. You'll be safe. Please calm down." He whispered sweet nothings in my ear and I calmed down.

Even tho he was a man I felt safe in his arms.

Then it hit me.

That was Xavier!

Oh.

My.

God!

I wiggled myself out of his arms and sat up pulling him to sit down at the edge of the bed.

"Why you come?" Oh no! That was a wrong sentence...

Why can't I remember how to speak? It's so frustrating!!!

"You were crying and I was worried." Xavi took my hand and I stared at the intertwined fingers while nodding.

Sighing silently I laid back down and stared at the ceiling. Why do I trust him? Why do I trust an alpha with the same eye color as the rogue who killed my mum had?!

On the other hand we were "mates" a thing I don't really understand even after this explanation...

"Try to fall asleep again my angel you need to rest." Xavi whispered and kissed my hand. I liked it, this feeling I got when he kissed my knuckles and took my small hand into his large ones.

He's comforting. But I can't sleep...should I???

Xavier's POV:

To my disbelief she shook her head and sat up straighter, I guess to show that she wasn't going to go back to sleep.

But the next sentence let my heart flip.

"I can't. Can you stay, please?" Shyly the words came out off her mouth and I quickly agreed to her question.

My wolf was howling in excitement to get the chance to hold our mate during the night. There isn't a moment in this world right now which would be better.

It felt like heaven as I laid down while she made a little space for me.

Carefully my hand searched for hers and I intertwined our fingers while laying my arm around her waist.

Quickly I fell asleep dreaming about her. My little Keva. She's too perfect for her own good.

*~•~*

"AAAAAAGGHHH!!!"

Her scream woke me up immediately to protect her from anything that scared or shocked her.

As I searched the room quickly I frowned finding nothing but a scared Keva looking up at me while trying to get out off my grip.

Was I the reason why she screamed??

I hope not.

"What doing you here?!" She breathed in and out heavily and I let her go not wanting to be the cause off her hyperventilation.

"Hey Keva calm down please. You were the one who told me to stay. Remember angel?"

She shook her head and crawled out off the bed and away from me.

Well here we go again...

"Please Keva trust me. I would never lie to you." I stretched my hand out and after what felt like an entire she grabbed it and looked scared into my eyes.

I pulled her up and sat her down on my shoulders. Squealing her hands grabbed on my hair and she laughed.

"Unexepted" She chuckled and I did too. "It means 'unexpected' my little one."

She tested the word until it rolled off her tongue as if she'd never said anything else.

'I'm so proud of  our mate! She learns so fast.'  Parker said in awe.

'I know she's adorable.'

"Darling I'm going to make you breakfast so just stay here."

Keva's POV:

Xavi left the room and I was alone with my thoughts. Again.

Did I really let him sleep with me?! I can't believe that! What did I do? He must think I'm a cringe now...

Oh no I don't want him to think I'm cringe!

Sighing I got out off the bed and made my way to the "bathroom". What a funny word it is. Bathroom!

Bathroom, bathroom, bathroooooom.

Giggling I looked into the mirror pulling a little at my hair so it seemed longer but it bounced up everytime I let go. Sad. I wish I had long hair like Emma. Her hair is sooooooo long!

I made a pouting face and stomped out off the bathroom. Crossing my room to the door I let the long shirt swing like a dress.

I like it. Did I use to wear dresses as a kid?

Pressing the door handle down and making my way out I looked around if anyone was in the corridor.

Then I walked down the corridor to the left trying to be quiet. At the end off the corridor a door stopped my way so I opened it curious what could be in the room.

Shocked I stared at the big black glass in front off me. It looked like a huge TV! But TV's looked different as I was little. It can't be a TV or can it??

Confused I stepped inside the room and stalked over to the thing.

On the other side of the room stood a couch and armchair with a remote laying on it. Ok it must be a TV it can't be something else.

Taking the whole room in I noticed some pictures of Xavi and Emma and a scary looking guy who looked a little like Xavi.

I was so concentrated on looking at the pictures that I didn't notice someone coming in the room as well.

"I thought I told you to stay in the room princess." A low voice growled and I shrieked.