Autumn and Tianna- Co-writing

Gray, a blue hair, gray eyed girl is walking in a forest alone with her hands in her pocket. Gray is looking around, she sighs. "Alone shouldn't there be people here I sense it."

Gray's hair in two braids both on her shoulders. She opens her purple wings and she flies up, but as she is hovering in the air a man looks up at her and she flies back down. The wind blows her hair flows in front of her and her clothes are loose they move getting wrinkles. Gray looks at him with a smile with the wrinkles on her face with her smile lines.

She smiles laying down the blanket with the basket beside her. "First date it is always nerve wracking ."

He looks at Gray "You are Gray right from Fairies Heartlanders app?"

Gray nods "Yeah and you are Roseleigh, nice to meet you." I inhale smelling the savory smells coming from the basket . "are you ready to eat Roseleigh?"

We sit there eating our food I look at her with a smile "So miss Roseleigh what kind of Fairy are you?" "I am a earth plant fairy."

She looks at me. "Sweet i do see that your wings are green that's why i was wondering, anyways mine are purple and no reason for the color I am a rain fairy I do everything with water."

I look at her "would you like a bbq sandwich?" I smell the savory sweet and salty smells.

She looks at me nods "yeah that would be great."

We both start eating I smile as my ear moves twitching a bit. My voice quiet and airy I begin to speak. "So miss Roseleigh what made you get on Fairies Heartlanders?"

She takes a deep breathe in. "I have been burned so many times I thought i would give Fairies Heartlanders a try what about you?"

I sit there feeling a breeze on my back I groan. "I'm sorry that you have had a rough time dating."

We both continue eating our sandwiches, "so what do you like to do?" I ask Roseleigh, finishing my sandwich and grabbing some berries out of the basket.

"I like fairy art, i have some pieces showcased in the grand Fairy Art Hall in Harthwaite" Roseleigh says to me and i stop eating and i look at her in shock. To get your work showcased in the Harthwaite fairy art hall, you have to be extremely talented and good at art.

"Wow, you must be amazing! Maybe you could show me your work one day, i would love to see it." "Of course, maybe sometime this weekend if you are free." Roseleigh answers and we go back to enjoying our picnic.

We spend the rest of the afternoon talking about our goals in life and what we want from the future. We soon decided to pack up our picnic and go on a walk around the park, and we soon reach a pond and decide to sit down and watch the sunset.

Roseleigh decides to ask me the question I've been dreading the whole afternoon, "So what made you join Fairies Heartlanders?" I then tell her the story of my ex-boyfriend.

"5 years ago my ex-boyfriend died, he was murdered by one of the evil elves enslaved by the evil queen of fairies. During the war, he was a soldier, gone to the castle to take down the queen. One of the elves got to him and pierced him with a slave, killing him instantly. I never got to see him again, and vowed to never have another relationship, but i decided that it was time to move on." I explained to her, the feelings of loss surfacing back up.

"I'm so sorry Gray, you are so strong!" Roseleigh says to me with smile. The moment seems right so i decide to take the next step and decide to kiss her. I lean my face close to Roseleigh, our faces slowly getting closer until our foreheads are resting on one another, and i whisper to her,

"I'm going to kiss you now" and i lightly press my lips to hers and fall into a bliss.