Part 14

#unedited

Manik came in his room and saw Myra who is decked in cute white crop top and black shorts ..she is sitting on mukti's lap as she is making her hairs and Nyonika is feeding her muffins.

Nyonika feed her the last bite and handed her the glass of hot chocolate and saw Manik who is standing near the galss door and she look at him with a mix of hurt and anger face and caress Myra's hairs who is back to herself and enjoying her hot chocolate and smiling on Mukti's sweet words.

Her smile is more beautiful than her parents but she don't smile at anyone except for family.

Nyonika take the glass from her hand and went outside without sparing a glance towards Manik and Mukti Made Myra sit on bed and look at Manik and she went towards him and rest her head on his chest.

"Bhai I don't know your mistake and why you don't want to repent it but I realise my mistakes and I want to repent them...plz find Nandini plz bhai....I know still you won't find her bcoz you think you can't face her but bhai look at that innocent angel who is thinking all the possibilities to get her mother back....plz bhai...maine jo bhi Nandini ke saath kiya uski saza mujhe mil rahi hai...apko bhi mil rahi hai...maine usey uski beti tak dekhne nahi di thi isiliye bhagwan aaj mujhe apne bacche nahi dikha raha....jitna mai janti hu Nandini kisi ko bad'dua (curse) tou nahi degi phir bhi us ke saath kiye huye zulm ki hi hume saza mil rahi hai....plz bhai find her or else you will lost her to that extent that aap usey rokna chaho phir bhi rok na paoge....Mark my words bhai." And she left from there leaving him staring at his daugher, his lifeline and his princess who is laying on bed and staring at the ceiling.

He sigh and without saying anything move inside the washroom and stood under the shower after discarding his clothes and cry his heart out and let out all the tears out which he was controlling since he had saw his daughter crying for her mother.

Everytime every single time she done this...Everytime....she thinks all the possibilities to get her mother back...but who kmows where she is?..

Everyone thinks he'll not find her bcoz he can't face her.

Its true he can't face her.

But

But

He try to find her.

With both surnames ;

Nandini Malhotra.

Nandini Murthy.

But he just couldn't find her.

Everyone thinks nothing is impossible for The Manik Malhotra.

But its not true.

Bcoz facing her is impossible.

Bcoz lieing to his daughter is impossible.

Bcoz seeing the hatred on your love ones faces for who , for you is impossible.

Bcoz he is suffering from those things, whih he assumed to be impossible.

But always the luck is not in your hands.

She was his lucky charm.

Key word : was.

She came in his life like a light but he push her in dark.

She came in his life with lot of hopes but he not only crash her hopes but betray her to that level that she just can't gather herself.

She trust him with her whole heart but he break her trust again and again to that extent that never in her life she will trust anyone.

She fulfill her promises but he not only unfulfill his promises but also break them to that extent that she hesistate to do a promise.

She make him entered in heaven but he push her in hell.

She make him smile but he make her cry.

She give him the most beautiful and prcious gift in the form of her daughter but he give her the most painful and hurtful gift in the form of his betrayal.

He keep breaking her heart and she keep forgiving him but atlast she cross all the level of pain.

"I love you ....I srsly do...and I --- I also know that ---that you love me...still you love me....there is something for me in that your broken heart...am sorry...plz come back...plz....am sorry." He rant with his cries but the burden didn't less even a bit.

"Daddy!!" His trance broke as he hear Myra's voice and a knock and he off the shower and wrapped his lower body in a towel and came outside not before clearing his red eyes and hiding them behind his brown hypnotise pupils.

"Yes princess." He said as he open the door and pick her in jis wet arms and placed her on bed and went inside his closet.

"You were taking so long and ....and I need you." She said halting his steps and he turn around to find the innocent speaking her heart out by her almod black eyes.

He parted his lips to say something but again and again close them as he don't have words to tell her somethinh so he just give her a smile and she return his smile and he went inside the closet and as soon as he close the door of closet he pinned himself on door and close his eyes.

_______________________

"I am not shocked...am absolutely not shocked bcoz jo aapke bete ne kiya hai na uske liye tou use mar jaana chahiye tha." Tina yell at Nyonika as she told her about Myra's scene.

"TINA!!!!!" for the first time in her 35 years of life her father yell at her and which make everyone shocked.

"For the god's sake he is your brother." Her father told her and this time calmly.

"HE.IS.NOT.MY.BROTHER." this time Tina yell at him with pressurising each word.

"And I had told this zillionth time from past five years...why can't you understand that....vo mera bhai nahi hai sirf aur sirf apka beta aur ek dhoke baaz hai." She again yell making everyone flinch looking at the expensive Marble white tiles.

"Di yo--"Muki was about to say something but Tina show her hand to her as a sign of stop.

"you know everytime I came here I regret that I came here." Tina voiced out and all looked at her. "Qk mai jab bhi aati hu aap log mera mood kharab kar dete ho." Tina said and pick her bag from sofa and was about to take a step towards exit but one voice hakt her heels.

"Daddy!!" They hear Myra's voice and they look up only to find a hurt Manik was standing on top of stairs and Myra came out from room and stand beside him holding her cat.

They got to know that Myra just come there but Manik, he was standing there for a long time.

"Bua." Myra squeal and start descending the steps leaving her cat beside Manik.

Myra came down and Tina kneel down and open her arms for her and she clinged to her.

"Bua aagayi aur mujhe kisi ne bataya bhi nahi." She yell at everyone.

"Vo kya hai na baby when you are alone fightingfor the right thing na none care about you and your precious THINGS bcoz in this world HUMANS ARE ALSO THINGS." Tina told Myra sending her in cofusion world but actually she taunt everyone.

"Bua boucer." Myra said cutely and Tina smile with moist eyes.

"Koi nahi meri jaan...aap samjh jaoge bohpt jald ya koi apko samjha dega apke daddy jaisa ....thik usi tarah jis tarah unhone apki mam-- uhh bohot jald samjh jaogo baccha." Tina said and everyone gaped at her and she kiss Myra's forhead and left leaving a silence behind and in that silence her clicking sound of her heels are only audible.

__________________