Chapter 8

Yesterday, I went to sleep at 9:30. Today I suddenly woke up. I looked at the clock, it read 12 am. Why did I wake up at 12? All I could think about is that girl. I don't know what to call her, I'll find out her name tomorrow, or at least try to. I fell asleep at the thought of her.

I suddenly woke up 3 hours later. She was in my dream. She threw an apple at me in my dream. People say every single thing in your dream means something. So why an apple? Why did she throw it at me? I have so many questions for her but first she needs to tell me what her name is. Why won't she tell me? Is she a secret spy for France and she time travels back and forth in time to fix people's past mistakes? Nah. She can't be. I fell back asleep.

I woke up at 6:45 am like I do everyday. Usually, I dread waking up but today I'm happy. I don't usually wake up during my sleep unless I have a crush on someone and I'm looking forward to text them or seeing them. Sometimes I wake up randomly when I am sleeping, when I'm excited for the next day too. Maybe I like that strange girl.* I got dressed, grabbed my notebook and pencil then ran down stairs for breakfast.

"Good morning!" I said. I can not tell you why I am so happy.

"You're happy. " Dominic said as he shoved his face with eggs and bacon. I put my notebook and pencil in front of him. I grabbed some bacon and eggs off the stove and sat in front of him. "Why?"

"I think I-" My mom cut me off.

"Ben do the chores. Dominic be good. No fighting, be good. Your father will be home at... I don't know but I'll be home at 6. " She kissed Dominic's forehead and stared at me. I have a smile on my face and a pencil in my hand. I probably look innocent. Her smile slipped off of her face. "Do the chores for me. K kid?"

"Okay. " Do I not have a name? If I were her I'd forget it too. She left through the garage.

After we heard mom pull out the driveway, Dominic asked. "Can we play badminton today?"

"Ah. Sure. " 

"Do you want me to help you with your chores?" I think he just feels pity for me or maybe he is actually caring. Even though we are twin brothers it hard to read him.

"Yes." I answered quickly. "Badminton first though. "

"Procrastination in the making?"

"Yes. "

*view image. Image is of 'that strange girl'