Chapter 4-Introduction

My breath is completely taken away as I see the god-like man sitting before us. He was ever bit the King. He stood very much taller than Six foot. His frame rippled with muscles I'd love to see completely naked. His jaw was strong and captivating. The sexiest five o'clock shadow I've ever seen in my life was on this hunk. His deep pink lips were fuller than anything. His nose was also sharp but framed his grey eyes perfectly. His lashes I could tell were long enough to kiss his eyebrows and did nothing for me. I knew that I had become aroused and the small hint of a smirk within his eyes confirmed it. My mouth became increasingly moist.

Gia tugs on my arm as to get me out of my shocked state. I sit down and clear my throat as I try to regain focus for the concert. We begin our first piece and I play to the best of my ability trying to ignore the fire that elicits my skin as I feel his eyes take me in. There was no need for him to physically touch me for his eyes touched me more than he could physically. The second song begins and I almost can't help but squirm. Images rush through my head thanks to Della of just what exactly that man could and most likely would do to me. After several more songs the concert is over and the small crowd applauds us. We all stand up and bow in appreciation.

The back row begins to lead the band back out to put the instruments up. But right before my row steps too far a voice speaks up. "Mr. Richard, I would like to see the lady in the center playing the flute if you may. She will return later." The sexiest of voices sends static into the air and through my racing heart. Of course the director had no other say. I pass off my flute to Gia as I walk forward with my head down. Nerves rack my body and I can feel the eyes of everyone in the band on me. I believe that I am very much shaking at this first encounter with my mate and how public it was made.

A strong hand is placed on my back as I am led out of the magnificent room and down a long hall which connects to another and another. Fireworks electrocute my body into flames where the pressure is. Finally, I am lightly shoved into a room and almost instantly pushed against the wall. My body is in flames as he presses his front against mine; his hands either side my head. A soft sigh escapes my parted lips as my eyes close voluntarily. I feel his warm breath rake over my entire body. Again, my knees nearly buckle they become so weak. I still don't look up in fear that I may lose control. Della purrs uncontrollably. "Dikós mou," he whispers in my ear. I involuntarily sigh at the sound of his strong accent in my ear. His voice was rough and undeniably sexy. A blush rises to my cheeks and I can feel the smirk that rises to his full lips.

"Look up at me, agápi mou," He whispers against my skin. My breath catches as he lifts my chin to meet his eyes.

I try to bow to the best of my ability. "Your highness," I let out shakey.

"No need for the formalities. You are my equal now." My body shakes again as he moves one hand along my arm and to rest in the crook of my back. "However, there will need to be some kind of punishment for your pet."

I swallow a lump in my throat. "M-my pet?" I ask shakily. His nose runs the length of my neck and lingers in the crook where my neck meets my shoulder. He presses a chaste kiss to the sensitive area which sends my body into a frenzy and I let out a soft moan.

"The human. It is not acceptable to have lovers, dikós mou. I will not accept it." He tugs on my ear with his teeth as I whimper. For the like of me, I can't tell if it's from freight, pain, or pleasure.

"He- he's just a friend. My best friend. Nothing more. He's never been more and he never will." I choke out. At some point my hand rested on his chest and I could feel his skin ripple at my touch. Della purred at the result she achieved.