After The Virgin

*26 years later*

I had gone to the mall last week and was lost in thought looking at a pretty purple lace bra and panty set at Victoria Secrets. A handsome man in a suit came up to me and said, "My name is Ty and I couldn't help but see you looking in the store window and I thought you looked like someone I would like to get to know better. I would like to buy you a drink." I looked up at him and thought for moment. He was quite handsome, dressed in a nice suit with shined shoes. I smiled at the mention of the name Ty and said, "OK, I'm Jena."

We walked across the mall to Gilbert's where we sat in a booth. He ordered a Jack Daniels on the rocks. I thought for a moment and ordered a rum and coke bringing back memories. We had a nice interesting conversation. He was a stockbroker and married. He asked for my cell phone number as we left and said maybe we could have lunch some time. I said OK and gave him my number. I thought about it later;' he's married, obviously looking to get laid.'

The very next day my cell phone rang at work. I answered and low and behold it was Ty. He said, "I would really like to have lunch with you tomorrow. Why don't you meet me at Sharpies at the Hampton Inn near the mall at 12:15?"

I thought for a moment and feeling my chest flush and my nipples harden and said, "OK 12:15."

I needed to be desired. I only had an hour for lunch so there was no chance of getting laid the next day but I wanted to look sexy. That evening I stopped in Victoria Secrets and picked up the bra and panty set on my way home.

I was filled with excitement the next morning. It felt good looking forward to something exciting. I spent extra time on my make up and hair, put on my new bra and panties and a shear see through low cut blouse. I matched it with a short tight skirt and four-inch heels. I was really nervous as 11:30 rolled by. I took off at 12:00 and told my boss I may be a few minutes late and he nodded OK.

I parked at the Hampton Inn near the entrance and walked in. There was a waiting room in the lobby before the entrance to the restaurant. I saw Ty stand and walk towards me with a menu in his hand. I felt radiant and excited. He gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "You have a choice."

He held out both hands; one contained a menu and the other a room key. I hesitated long enough to feel him press the room key to one hand. I was caught totally by surprise but I followed as he gripped my hand and led me to the elevators placing the menu on the waiting room table as we passed. Another couple got on the elevator and it took forever to get to the 7th floor. I felt myself flush and my chest turn pink as my breast swelled with sexual excitement. My pussy was on fire. The other couple got off on the fifth floor and he held me close to him as we rose to seven.

I felt like that 16-year-old virgin with shivers running up and down my spine hitting those sexual points necessary for the juices to run. I slipped the magnetic key into the slot as we arrived at the room and opened the door. No sooner were we in the room he pulled me to him and started unbuttoning my blouse. I grabbed his belt, undid the buckle, and pulled it free. I undid his pants and slid them down his legs with his underwear as he pulled my blouse free.

His cock was standing straight out.

I undid my own skirt when he fumbled and let it drop with my panties. We moved towards the bed as I undid my bra and let it fall. I pushed him back onto the bed and he struggled to the center. We were both on fire. I felt beautiful and desired. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on the head lightly. I brought as much spit in my mouth as I could and let it drop down around his cock for lubrication. I positioned myself straddling him on my knees. My hands were on the headboard and he positioned his hard cock under me.

I was already drooling my nectar as I sat halfway down on him. I could felt the head spread my lips. I love that feeling. I lifted myself all the way out then slowly lowered all the way down. It felt wonderful as he filled my void. I rode him like a bronco. His hands were on my ass pushing and pulling me back and forth. I was leaning forward crushing my clit between our pelvic bones. My breasts were swinging with my back and forth movements. The whole bed was moving, hitting the wall with each thrust.

He said "It takes me forever to cum on my back."

"Good.", I said

I closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm coming and thought of Ty entering me for the first time. After I climaxed I moved off of Ty's thighs and lay on my back as he moved on top of me.

I said; "Please lick my pussy a little first." I was no longer 16 and in control. I felt his tongue on my pussy and I thought of my first oral experience. As I felt the pressure building inside the volcano between my legs I pulled Dave up my body. I had him enter me over and over with just the head of his cock. I could tell he was ready to cum.

I grabbed his cheeks and forced him fully inside of me. We grunted a lot and I let out a loud moan as my volcano erupted and spewed lava out of me. Ty said "You are beautiful. I wanted you the first minute I laid eyes on you but I didn't expect this."

I wasn't embarrassed. I told him how I had been starved for affection and how I wanted to be desired for so long. He suggested we see each other maybe once or twice a month just to fuck and try new things. I hugged him and we kissed and I said "That's a good idea".