2.2

A g a i n
___

OLIVIA WAS ANXIOUS. SHE WAS NOT PREPARED TO MEET HIM.

Olivia had been awaiting this day. She needed closure, not just a good bye.

Noel had told her Nial was a mess. An absolute mess. He didn't know what to do anymore.

Olivia grabs the blue cup and puts it to her red lips tasting the warm liquid. They were meeting at an old cafe she loved. They use to go every Sunday to chat and get away from reality.

A sigh escapes her lips looking at the time on the auburn wall. He was ten minutes late. Nial was never late to things, especially if it had to do with Olivia.

"Liv." Her hazel orbs look up to the large figure. "I'm sorry I'm late we lost track of time."

Nodding she waves him off and says "It's fine, have a seat."

Slowly Nial pulls out the oak wooden chair and sits. He puts his hands on the table playing with his wedding band that never left his finger and hesitantly says "How have you been?"

With a small smile Olivia rests her hands on the side of the warm cup "Been good, how about you?"

"I guess I've been okay." Nial says with a shrug the truth was, he wasn't okay he longed for her every single minute of everyday.

"So um-how long is Amelia." Olivia needed to know. That's all her mind went back to, she knew what she was thinking was horrible but she didn't want Nial to be with Amelia and the baby, it just wasn't right.

"She got an abortion." He says with bitterness leaning his head on his knuckles. He felt some sadness but in a way he was glad, he didn't wish any child to have a mother like Amelia.

Olivia freezes and her face forms a frown "Oh I'm sorry."

Shaking his head he sniffs "Don't be, it was for the best."

It was silent after that. Olivia looked out the large glass window and saw a lovely couple, kissing, not having a care in the world.

Nial and her were the exact same five years ago. She missed those days some of the time. But she didn't regret what she did, what had to be done.

"Liv."

Looking back at his gray orbs she answers back with a faint "Yes."

"Can you come back to me?"

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Hi lovelies! Tomorrow is my last day of finals and so far I've passed all of them! Once school is done I will be posting regularly! That means once a day and if not the next. I do not have a posting schedule I honestly cant wait to post a chapter. Hope you enjoyed!

[K I M M Y]