Round 5

Welcome back!

You have picked the option A - to save everyone, we were worried for a minute that you let them to their faith; So let's dive back into it.

"Come on Shane, you told us like a million times you are a cop? We can't just leave them!" Glenn stresses, imploring with his hands by pointing wildly at the two stragglers

For a second everything stops, and all eyes are on Shane, waiting for his decision. The growling is getting louder and there is no time to argue, the smell of the dead thick in the air.

Shane sighs and motions to the newcomers to follow, clapping his hands urgently. "Well, hurry up then! We don't have all day."

As soon as the words leave his mouth, the stranger bursts into action, sprinting to the car. Passing the girl, he grabs her arm like a rag doll and drags her with him, her heels dragging on the ground.

The walkers are starting to surround the station already. Shane and Daryl both jump into the front seats, Shane behind the wheel, Daryl riding shotgun, grip tight on his knife.

Glenn, ever the gentleman waits with the door open for the party girl. Though Merle, ever rude, goes in first, then the stranger pushes the girl in and sits next to them after the girl crawls on Merle's lap.

Glenn stares at the stranger. "Hey move!"

"Move where? Her legs take all the space here."

"Where am I supposed to sit then?" Glenn throws his arms out in exasperation.

The stranger pats his thigh. "Don't worry young man! I don't bite."

Glenn is about to protest, mouth wrinkled in disgust, but is forced into action, mumbling "Dumbass" under his breath, shooting a death glare at the biters like they had really messed up his day.

The walkers hot on their tails, the pizza delivery boy reluctantly sits on the stranger's lap, trying to avoid eye contact with the entire back seat. His face contorts like he's playing a game of operation.

The stranger bucks his knees, no shame in stretching out his long limbs and resting his head on the back of his hands, repressing his sly grin as the car is deathly silent. He speaks in a tone that immediately straightens everyone's rigid spines.

"Well, well. This is nice, all huddled up like little cozy sardines. I'd say it's about time I introduced myself. Hi, I'm Negan."

A mumble of 'yeah's and whatever's' fill the vehicle.

Until the party girl stationed on Merle's lap giggles like a school-girl as he squeezes her thigh, whispering down her ear.

The girl pipes up. "And I'm Gertrude! But you can call me whatever, I hate that name!"

Negan snickers, his eyes crinkling at their corners.

"Wow, girl. Your mother not like you?"

Merle's arm snakes around her waist as she flips her hair and wiggles on his knees.